I think my DH and I decided on a 150 point contract at SSR. We were told we could have an April use year - so I guess that means we would immediately have this years points. So... my question is... if we move as quickly as possible, what is realistically the soonest we could make reservations for a stay at Disney. We have a trip planned at the end of May (for which we already have reservations), but I was HOPING if we closed in time, maybe we could switch to points if we were very, very flexible with room type and location. Also... they offered us the possilbity of an October use year... what would be the advantage of waiting until October to have points?? Thanks for all your help!