I think this picture says it all...

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by solferino, Dec 26, 2005.

1. solferino

solferino <font color=turquoise>Doing the best I can<br><fon

[​IMG]

The look on DD's face yesterday when she learned she's going to Disney in a week. :banana: The little backpack she has was filled with WDW vacation related items that were hints, and a wonderful postcard from Stitch inviting her to breakfast on her birthday. Thanks so much jmcdc, who was our fairy godmailer.

BIL got her a little tinkerbell rolling suitcase from the Disney Store... she's attempting to get 8 days worth of clothes jammed into it. :rotfl2: Somehow I don't think it's going to quite work, but I applaud her initiative to start packing. ;)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tink25

tink25 Unashamed Blockhead

SO Cool!! I wish someone would surprise me with a trip!!! Congrats on the trip & the surprise for her!!

4. BABYJOSIE98

BABYJOSIE98 DIS Veteran

DH surprised me with my 7 day magic your way pass...So now I can get 2 trips out this year!!!

Working on my May trip!

Gave Nephew his 4 day magic your way pass for Christmas. He has no clue what he is in for,but I think he is excited!

He is spending the night on Sunday and DD and I are going to watch the planning DVD with him and show him all the cool things we will do!

Have a Wonderful trip! :cool1:

5. KathyFP

KathyFP <font color=green>You mean there is more to the so

what a wonderful surprise

6. BibbidyBobbidyBoo

BibbidyBobbidyBoo <font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate DIS Lifetime Sponsor

You're right- that picture DOES say it all!! You captured it.. with my stupid "pause" digital camera I'd have missed the look on her face. LOL So cute... :)

7. FluffyPooh

FluffyPooh Earning My Ears

What a great picture you captured. Sure you are going to get a lot more of the same in the week to come. Have a magical trip to Disney!