I think I am ready

Discussion in 'Coping and Compassion' started by tinkerbellandeeyor, Dec 3, 2012.

1. tinkerbellandeeyor

tinkerbellandeeyor DIS Veteran

I did not know were else to post this I live a care free life however I keep running but from what how do I cope with what I need to specially when I don't know exactly what it is I have been running my entire life and I am done. I can make a list and it can be everything combine but I figured I would turn to the experts.

2. mommasita

mommasita DIS VETERAN Moderator

Welcome.:goodvibes

I am not sure specifically what you mean. By no means is anyone an expert here. Just a bunch of regular folk, trying our best, and being supportive of others.

Do you speak to a professional at all about this? It sounds like you made a list, and I just thought maybe one gave you that idea..

3. DisneyFan32WI

DisneyFan32WI <font color=blue>Sometimes I just like to be plain

Do you mean you keep running around having things to do all the time? I think we all have too many things to do and not enough time to get it all done. I always feel like I'm driving here, there and everywhere.

Sorry if this isn't what you mean. It is 5:00 a.m. and I just woke up after only sleeping for 5 hours. I'm already exhausted and my day hasn't even begun!

:hug:

4. tinkerbellandeeyor

tinkerbellandeeyor DIS Veteran

Yes and Yes I do see someone