I think DH made us miss a wish

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by MomtoGKC, Jan 10, 2007.

1. MomtoGKC

MomtoGKC DIS Veteran

We were in MK this weekend adn DH was hanging out with 2 kids while I was on Goffy's Barnstormer with the other. Later I saw a CM with a folder walking through Toontown. I said, "Oh - I bet someone's going to get a wish!" DH asked about it (even though I had already told him about YOAMD) and said - "Oh, I think we were about to get one earlier but I walked away." He said when he saw someone coming right at him holding a notebook/folder type thing he figured they were going to ask him to take a survey or something so he walked away!! We never did get another wish. Oh well, seeing my kids have a blast on their first WDW trip was good enough. :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. roseprincess

roseprincess <font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=blue>

D'OH! to your DH. :scared:
    But glad your kids had a great time being their first time at WDW!!:woohoo:

4. electroretro

electroretro Earning My Ears

I dont think that was a wish.

Twice while we were there we got approached by 2 seperate CM's with notebooks to do an online survey when we returned home.

Hope this puts your mind at rest :goodvibes

5. Vemnox

Vemnox The Mayor

The research crew generally is placed at the front of the park, not in the specific lands unless it is to get a review of a specific attraction.

6. electroretro

electroretro Earning My Ears

No thats not the case regarding research.

Once it happened while we was in dinoland in AK and the other time was while waiting to buy a Dole whip in MK!

7. Vemnox

Vemnox The Mayor

Hence the word generally.

8. Goofyluver

Goofyluver <marquee behavior=alternate><font color=red>Knock

Never run away from a CM!!! Doesn't he know that??? Well, WD is magic enough! I'll just be happy to be there!

9. kristinanderic

kristinanderic DIS Veteran

My husband did that too...well almost, however we were asked to complete a diary type survey of our time at the magic kingdom. Upon completetion we received a $20 gift card and a pin lanyard. We agreed to do it...hey...its $20 bucks!