"I smell Elephants" and Forbidden Journey's, Jaydens Make a Wish trip !

Just want to say Hi and that I'm following your TR...the boys look like they were having a lot of fun. Love their smiles.
Sheila

I'm glad the Conductor noticed your boys! We met the same conductor in March and he was great! He definitely stayed in character (especially when our local friend mentioned he was a "local" :lmao:). And who cares if that rude family was insulted. People need to learn what a line is and how to wait patiently in it. :thumbsup2

HP:FJ is very intense (and loads of fun!)! I'm still waiting on my friend to email me my picture. Like yours, it's epic as well! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: I, too, had to close my eyes a few times. Did you guys get to take a tour of the castle?

Did HP:FJ mess with your vertigo any? It surprisingly didn't phase me, so just curious!

That's great that both boys got to meet with Ollivander and let wands pick them! :love:

Anxious for more! :lovestruc

I'm glad the Conductor noticed your boys! We met the same conductor in March and he was great! He definitely stayed in character (especially when our local friend mentioned he was a "local" :lmao:). And who cares if that rude family was insulted. People need to learn what a line is and how to wait patiently in it. :thumbsup2

HP:FJ is very intense (and loads of fun!)! I'm still waiting on my friend to email me my picture. Like yours, it's epic as well! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: I, too, had to close my eyes a few times. Did you guys get to take a tour of the castle?

Did HP:FJ mess with your vertigo any? It surprisingly didn't phase me, so just curious!

That's great that both boys got to meet with Ollivander and let wands pick
them! :love:

Anxious for more! :lovestruc

Well we didn't really get to tour it too much because it was so packed. The wait time was over 2 hours !! But we saw some of it. I posted a short video of what we did see and what the camera could capture .. It was SO dark in there.
The vertigo wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I felt dizzy as in walked off but that subsided after like 2-3 minutes. (thankfully !)
I was SO happy that both boys got to do that too .. We were pretty much out the door when they called Jesse back in to have his experience too. I was SO touched that they included him. :goodvibes

That was so sweet of them to include both boys. You all look like your having a blast do far.

Great TR so far!! Love the HP stuff- esp that both boys were picked for wands! :banana::banana: Can't wait to read more!

Loving the TR!!
Can I ask did you happen to see the price of stamps at the Owlery? I can not find the price anywhere!?

Loving the TR!!
Can I ask did you happen to see the price of stamps at the Owlery? I can not find the price anywhere!?

No I didn't ! I had some postcards postmarked though .. but that was free. Good question .. have you tried the Universal forum ??

I love your TR!! It looks like the boys had a great time!! Can't wait to read more!

First I will apologize for my lack of pics .. I'm not sure what I did with my camera during this portion of the trip .. but for some reason I was real stingy with pics .. I know I was pretty overwhelmed and still tired from the trip down .. that's my excuse and I'm stickin' to it ! ::yes::

So after we left the wand shop Allyson said there was a few things she wanted to show us. The boys weren't interested in going on Flight of the Hippogriff but she said there was some cool stuff leading up to the ride. So we followed her along a path that had some great views of Hogwarts ..

photo-2245.jpg
[/IMG]
187.jpg
[/IMG]

Hagrids hut ..

189.jpg
[/IMG]

The actual car they used in the Chamber of Secrets ! I loved this ..

190.jpg
[/IMG]
191.jpg
[/IMG]

185.jpg
[/IMG]

I really tried to convince the boys to go on the Hippogriff ride .. but it was a no go .. but Jayden said he'll go in it next trip ! :rolleyes:

After strolling around with Allyson a bit more .. we parted ways and we were on our own !
We were able to go into the stores without waiting in line by showing the person at the doors our passes and pins so we browsed around .. but found it was so crowded it wasn't really fun .. not to mention if you want to buy anything you have to wait in long lines for that as well !
I took a few pics along the way ..

172.jpg
[/IMG]
193.jpg
[/IMG]
194.jpg
[/IMG]
195.jpg
[/IMG]
204.jpg
[/IMG]
205.jpg
[/IMG]
192.jpg
[/IMG]

I was sort of eager to go back over to Suess Landing .. but the boys had no interest in riding anything. I have NO idea what I did with my camera during this time !!

We did ride on the train (no cameras allowed) and ate at Circus McGurkius cafe. The food was very good .. we had fried chicken and it was very tasty !

From there we walked around to the Marvel area and rode on Spiderman .. this ride was awesome !! We loved it .. then we circled around more and came across Jurassic Park ..

200.jpg
[/IMG]
201.jpg
[/IMG]

We didn't stay long .. the boys wanted to go back to GKTW and swim .. so we made our way back over to WWoHP so Jeremy could buy something for himself ..

photo-579.jpg
[/IMG]

It's Lucius Malfoy's wand/walking cane. It was pretty expensive, but pretty much the only thing he really wanted.

Some pics of Hogwarts I snapped along our journey .. I couldn't get enough of this .. it's so cool to look at !

169.jpg
[/IMG]
186.jpg
[/IMG]

A last shot of Hogsmeade ..

170.jpg
[/IMG]

It was still packed and we were hot and tired .. so we called it a day and headed back to GKTW. After all .. it was 90 degrees out AND it was Christmas at the village ! :goodvibes

Will the boys see Santa and get gifts ?? I think you all know the answer to that ! ;)

More to come soon ..

Just found your TR today...cant wait to hear more...I love the pics you did get...looks like everyone enjoyed WWHP

LOVE the latest update, they really WERE great to the Wish Families at Universal! :thumbsup2 Love the pics, I am ready to go back there as well...with the exception of the hike into the park...:lmao: LOVE the family pics! ::yes:::love:

love the newest photos....we haven't been to Universal since 2005, maybe someday we might get back there.

Just found your TR today...cant wait to hear more...I love the pics you did get...looks like everyone enjoyed WWHP
Thank you for reading along !! We had a great time. :goodvibes

LOVE the latest update, they really WERE great to the Wish Families at Universal! :thumbsup2 Love the pics, I am ready to go back there as well...with the exception of the hike into the park...:lmao: LOVE the family pics! ::yes:::love:

Thanks .. I didnt get too many family pics ... But I have a few ! ::yes::

love the newest photos....we haven't been to Universal since 2005, maybe someday we might get back there.

Especially if you're a Harry Potter fan ... It's so cool !

That was so sweet of them to include both boys. You all look like your having a blast do far.

It was very sweet !! We had the best time ever ! :thumbsup2

We loved picking the wand! Harry Potter World was so much fun!

It was an amazing experience ... Jaydens wish was truly fulfilled ! :goodvibes

Great TR so far!! Love the HP stuff- esp that both boys were picked for wands! :banana::banana: Can't wait to read more!

Thanks ! Yeah, it was a very special day !

I love your TR!! It looks like the boys had a great time!! Can't wait to read more!

Thanks ... They had a wonderful time ! :goodvibes

I've never read a HP book nor seen one of the movies, but your TR is making me want to find a copy so we can all watch it this weekend before our trip! Hmm...I wonder if I can track one down!? :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear more!!

I've never read a HP book nor seen one of the movies, but your TR is making me want to find a copy so we can all watch it this weekend before our trip! Hmm...I wonder if I can track one down!? :thumbsup2

OOOH! You should! I'm going to start rereading the first book to my boys right away!:thumbsup2

Yes !! You should. Just the first one would really help you "get" the WWoHP. Plus it's my favorite ... Although the boys love the very last one. We lucked out and the family channel showed almost every one like a week before our trip. :hyper:

Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter