I See a Line, I Wait In It ~ A January 2016 TR - Completed 12/29

SarahDisney

So ... Yeah
NOTE (July 2017): When I wrote this TR in 2016, I used Photobucket to host all of my pictures. Photobucket has recently disabled third-party hosting (ie embedding pictures on other sites, as one would do in a TR) unless you pay several hundred dollars for their highest-level premium plan. So as of right now ... no pictures. I may eventually go back and reupload the pictures elsewhere, but we'll see if I end up having the time/inclination to do that.

I See a Line, I Wait In It ~ A January 2016 TR

Hello and welcome one and all to this trip report. My name is Sarah, and I’ll be your guide through this slightly readable trip report (I ramble … you get used to it after a while, I think).

For my returning readers, welcome back! It’s great to see you all again, and I’m so happy you’ve decided to follow along with my latest adventure.
To my first-time readers, thanks for joining in (and please say hi if you have not already done so)! I’m glad you’re here to read my story, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you a bit through your comments. If you’re interested in the planning behind this trip, feel free to check out the PTR (not mandatory reading, but some people seemed to like it). Otherwise … just dive in!

Now that we’ve got the hellos and welcomes out of the way, let’s talk about the trip particulars:

When: January 5th-12th, 2016 (8 days, 7 nights)
Where: Walt Disney World, of course! Pop Century Resort was our home base, but we managed to see a nice chunk of the things Disney has to offer.
Why: Marathon Weekend! We ran two races (5K & 10K) and built our awesome trip around the race weekend!
Who: Sarah (me) and Beth (my sister)

Here’s a little more about us:

100_6554.jpg

That’s me, Sarah. I have no life or job, so I’m pretty much always on the DIS.
Here are some of my trip highlights:
Overall Highlight: All of it! Seriously. I can’t pick just one part. Even our worst day was awesome.
Favorite Character Meet: Remy and Emile. Just because they’re so rare.
Favorite Attraction Experience: Our second trip on IASW on day 7 … because we became those obnoxious people who talk through the whole boat ride.
Favorite FastPass+: The 3rd Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
Favorite PhotoPass Experience: Witnessing a proposal while waiting for a picture. That or an awesome photographer we had at Animal Kingdom.

IMG_2088.jpg

That’s my sister, Beth. She’s a future optometrist (current college student) and loves Disney just as much as I do (she just has a little less free time for obsessing because of the school stuff, but I try to keep her up to date on what’s going on with the DIS).
Here are some of her trip highlights (in her own words):
Overall Highlight: Even though it rained the whole time, I'd have to say the 10K
Favorite Character Meet: Peter Pan
Favorite Attraction Experience: I can’t pick just one – there are so many things we love to do again and again- Buzz Lightyear, SDMT, BTMR - just to name a few
Favorite FastPass+: Ticket for SDMT on Monday from the guy at the kiosk
Favorite PhotoPass Experience: Tree of life at Animal Kingdom where Pascal was on my arm

So, what can you expect from this TR? Here’s a sample of what you may or may not see (depending on how much of the trip I forget by the time I get to things), in no particular order:

• Pictures! I’ve got us at about 2300 pictures … and that’s before we add borders and whatnot to the Memory Maker pictures. We’ve got ~615 photopass, ~970 from my camera, ~100 from my phone, and ~600 from Beth’s phone. We may have gone a little picture crazy. I’m not apologizing.
  • Rain! It was not our driest trip. Friday morning especially. It’s a good thing we weren’t planning to be outside for hours that morning (oh wait … we were).
  • FastPasses! We love FP+. We have a lot of fun with the system. Availability of same-day FP+ was not great on our trip, but we still made the best of what we were able to get.
  • Mile Markers! After all, we did run 2 races, for a total of 9.3 miles. Two people … that means 18 mile marker pictures. But we were together for many of those pictures, so it’s probably closer to 10-15 pictures.
  • Medals! Both actual metal and rubber medallion. Once we got a medal, we wore it (with the exception of Friday, when we only wore the 10K medal and left Thursday’s 5K medal in the room). And the photographers (and characters) loved them!
  • DIS Meets! I met three DIS’ers (two of whom my PTR readers may recognize from the comments), plus two members of the DIS Unplugged Podcast team. This was the first time I’d ever met anyone DIS-related on a trip, and it was great! I am a little sad that I missed some other people who were there and I just never ended up seeing, but there’s nothing I can do about that now.
  • Fireworks! We saw three fireworks shows. One of them we saw twice. We like fireworks.
  • Characters! Yes, we are adults who love character meets. There are days when we do as many character meets as we do rides (some days more), and I love those days!
  • Princesses! I am aware that princesses are characters. But we did 2 princess meals and finally completed our February 2015 princess-quest, so the princesses get their own bullet point.
  • Boats! Exactly what it sounds like. There were a lot of boats. And some monorail too.
  • New Adventures! We tried a lot of new things this trip. Like a lot. I will mention as many of them as I remember when they come up.
Now that we’ve got the introductions out of the way, I think it’s time to start the trip reporting. Hang on to them hats and glasses, because this here’s the wildest ride in TR-land!

Last edited:
Table of Contents
Day 1:
Day 2:
Day 3:
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
Day 8:
Final Thoughts - Posted 12/29

Last edited:
Sarah's Tips and Tricks

Disney's Magical Express:

• Disney's Magical Express is located on level 1 of terminal B. If you're arriving in terminal A, cross over to terminal B on level 2 or 3 - you cannot cross on level 1!
Magic Kingdom:
  • If you have a pre-park open ADR (and are wearing a MagicBand), a CM will scan your MagicBand to verify that you have an ADR. You will then be able to enter the park and get some great pictures! NOTE: This may change with the new park open procedures/welcome show.
  • If you arrive for rope drop and want to get some PhotoPass pictures taken on your way to your first attraction, you may not see any photographers taking pictures on Main Street USA (in fact, you may see them standing off to the side). Don't despair - there may be photographers taking pictures closer to the castle! NOTE: This may change with the new park open procedures/welcome show.
  • Of all the FP+ kiosk areas at MK, the one near Mickey's PhilharMagic has the most screens available for use, which means that the wait can often be shorter than it is at locations with fewer screens.
  • When using a FP+ kiosk, use your fingernail to touch the screen. The screens do not seem to respond well to skin.
  • When taking pictures at Cinderella's Royal Table (or really, any location with windows and/or lights), be aware of where the light is when taking your picture. Standing in front of the windows with light coming in may not make for the best quality pictures.
  • Several classic Magic Kingdom attractions, including Prince Charming Regal Carrousel and Dumbo The Flying Elephant, provide excellent views of various areas of Magic Kingdom. Keep your eyes open to appreciate the beautiful scenery (and keep your camera out if you love pictures!)
  • If you're not a parade fan, use parade time to ride some of the more popular attractions. Wait times during the parade tend to be shorter, which makes it an excellent time to ride the big-ticket attractions with less of a wait!
  • There are several rides that can feel very different based on what time of day you're riding. You may want to consider riding your favorite attraction both during the day and at night to see if there's a difference. (We highly recommend trying Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at night!)
runDisney Expo:
  • Try on your race shirts! If your shirt does not fit properly, you may be able to exchange it at the expo.
  • If you're looking for official merchandise, there are two locations (Field House and Jostens Center), but the Jostens Center location will have more merchandise. In our experience, "I Did It!" shirts are only available at the Jostens Center.
  • Some vendors will have sale merchandise available at the expo, but not all will. Don't go to the expo expecting your favorite vendor to have good sales - it may not happen.
runDisney 5K:
  • Always obey the rules and instructions from CMs and volunteers! This is not a tip or trick, but apparently it's something people don't do, and they should.
  • If you want to get to the front of your corral, feel free to weave through the people. This is easier for small groups than for larger groups, but there's always some room to move.
  • If you're at the front of the corral, you may be able to hold the tape as you move up to the start line.
  • Don't expect to be able to run at your normal pace at all times. There are a lot of people running at a lot of different paces, and the crowding can slow you down.
  • Even if the line is long, don't be afraid to stop for a favorite character! The lines move relatively quickly, and you will not be swept while in line during the 5K.
  • Character pictures are just that - pictures. It will not be a long interaction, and you cannot get character autographs. You hand your camera (or phone) to the CM, stand next to the character, the CM and race photographer take a picture, the CM hands you your camera/phone back, and you're on your way. That fast.
  • Race photos are NOT taken by PhotoPass photographers and CANNOT be included in Memory Maker. Currently runDisney uses MarathonFoto for pictures. They will have a booth at the expo, and you can check there for discounts. NOTE: As of April 2016 (Star Wars Dark Side Half Marathon), this will be changing, and PhotoPass will be handling runDisney races. Check your event guide for additional details.
  • Make sure your race bib number is visible in all pictures. That's how they sort the pictures, and it will make viewing your pictures after the race much easier.
  • The course may be shortened or modified if the park needs to open.
  • You will be offered water, Powerade, a banana, and a snack box after the race. Take them, even if you don't think you need them right that second. You may want them later. (Although we always eat the bananas right away)
Hollywood Studios:
  • There are many opportunities for fun photos in Woody's Picture Shootin' Corral (aka the area where Woody and Buzz meet, located across from Toy Story Midway Mania). Look for footprints on the floor and follow the lines to figure out where the subject of the photo should stand (the photographer stands on the footprints).
  • If you're looking for a place indoors to sit and relax (or even eat some food you brought from home), ABC Commissary is a nice, air conditioned place to sit, and is rarely full (and by that I mean I've never seen it full).
  • Characters in the Central Stage Courtyard area (aka the former Sorcerer's Hat area) switch out every so often without the lines being cut off. Listen to character handlers to find out if the character you're waiting for will be leaving soon and who else may be coming.
  • The Single Rider line for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster may be longer than the standby line. If this is the case, wait in the standby line, even if you are riding solo. Ask a CM by the entrance for more information about wait times.
  • If Fantasmic! is currently standing room only, those with FP+ will still have a place to sit (although it may not be the best seat in the house). This FP+ is generally available same-day at the kiosk, and it's never a bad FP+ to have.
  • If Fantasmic! and the Symphony in the Stars fireworks start an hour apart, it is possible to see both. Try to weave your way through the crowds to get out of Fantasmic! more quickly if you are looking to find a good spot. If you're not concerned about finding a good spot, as long as you exit F! in a timely manner, you'll be fine.
runDisney 10K:
  • Inclement weather may affect the race, including characters being pulled from the course if it is raining hard enough to damage the costumes. Remember that runDisney can't control the rain.
  • Backstage areas of the race can be dark - always be aware of your surroundings, and wear reflective clothing or artificial lighting if you're concerned about visibility.
  • The turnaround area is uphill. If you're not a fan of uphill running, you may want to walk the turnaround. It also can get very crowded, so be aware that you might be walking the turnaround even if that wasn't your original plan.
  • The Boardwalk area can get slippery when wet! Always exercise caution when running over slippery areas.
  • There is a group of participants at runDisney events known as the "balloon ladies." These are a few (apparently very kind and encouraging) ladies who walk the race at a 16:00 min/mile pace while holding balloons (to make themselves more easily visible). They are always the last ones to cross the start line. If the balloon ladies are ahead of you, then you are behind the required pace.
  • The aforementioned balloon ladies are NOT the official sweepers. The official sweepers are runDisney employees on bikes. If you're behind the balloon ladies but you haven't seen the guys on bikes yet, then you might have some time to catch up to pace ... I'd suggest that you hustle and run faster than you've ever run before.
  • The first sweep point will be early in the race. If you see a bus that says "Parade Bus" ... that's the sweeper bus. It'll be off to the side if it's not currently sweeping people. If it's blocking your way ... sorry, you're getting swept.
  • Pay attention to your pace and timing - if you're in a character line for too long you may run the risk of being swept, so be aware of that when you decide to stop for characters.
  • According to some, once you have entered Epcot, you cannot be swept. HOWEVER - I have no confirmation of this information, this is just something that was told to me, and does kinda make sense if you pay attention to the course (most of the sweeping takes place on roads, and once you hit Epcot, you're done with the roads).
  • If your friends and family are looking for a great place to cheer you on, I highly recommend the Boardwalk/YC/BC area. It's a nice place to hang out, and in the back half of the course everyone needs some encouragement! Signs and high fives are always appreciated!
Disney Springs:
  • Erin McKenna Bakery NYC is a gluten-free, vegan, kosher bakery located in Disney Springs. This is an excellent place for those with special diets to get breakfast or some delicious pastries. NOTE: They do not use nuts in their products, but their flour of choice is processed on the same equipment as nuts, so they cannot claim to be nut-free.
  • When taking the boat from Disney Springs to the Port Orleans resorts, the boat will stop at POFQ then POR. After leaving POR, the boat will stop at POFQ before returning to Disney Springs. Expect the trip to take approximately 20-25 minutes.
  • Ghirardelli is a great place to stop for coffee, hot chocolate, or ice cream. If all you really want is a small square of chocolate and/or a drink, go into the chocolate shop - they give you a free chocolate when you walk in (you can also buy chocolate there), and you can order beverages there. If you want ice cream, you'll have to go into the cafe.
Epcot:
  • Single Rider at Test Track is an excellent option if you are traveling solo (or with a group of adults who are willing to separate).
  • Because of Baymax's inflatable nature, you may be asked to remove any sharp objects and/or bags that you are wearing. Be prepared for that possibility.
  • Character Training occurs at random times in various places in the park (I think we saw it near the American Adventure pavilion). This is an opportunity to meet some rare characters, but it only lasts for a short amount of time, so prioritize who you want to meet and get in that line first.
  • You will not be able to cross the bridge between Germany and China (I think that's where the bridge is) while they are bringing in the Illuminations! barges. Be patient - bringing in the barges only takes a few minutes, and then the bridge will be lowered and you can cross.
  • Meeting princesses in World Showcase is a lot of fun, but they are only out for a few sets every day and their lines can fill up quickly. If you have a favorite princess to meet, check the Times Guide to see when she is meeting, and get in line before her M&G time begins.
  • Norway is an excellent viewing spot for Illuminations: Reflections of Earth! It's not too crowded, and you get a pretty good view of the entire show.
Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf:
  • If you don't have a car, you can take Disney transportation to the Swan/Dolphin and then walk to Fantasia Gardens. Follow the signs (or ask inside for directions).
  • After arriving and paying, you may have to wait before you can start. You will be given an approximate tee time, and there are benches to sit on while you wait.
  • If you don't want to carry around multiple clubs, you can choose to just get one club and share it.
  • Each hole has a poem that introduces the hole. Read these poems, as many of them provide excellent tips to help you get the ball into the hole!
  • If you lose your ball in the water, don't try to get it, just go back and get a new one.
  • Some of the holes require you to hit the ball up a somewhat steep incline - be aware that this may be difficult for young children.
Animal Kingdom:
  • The straws at Creature Comforts (and possibly also QS other locations that have straws) are paper. If that's a problem for you, bring your own straws.
  • Pizzafari has a lot of covered outdoor seating - it's a great place to sit and eat your own breakfast in the morning!
  • If you're interested in remembering what animals you see in the park, grab an animal guide on your way in (they're generally near the maps) and mark off the animals you see! (And if you want to remember which animal matches which picture ... you should probably mark that off too ... learn from my mistakes :)).
General:
  • If you see a PhotoPass photographer, ask for magic shots. They have a lot of fun shots that they can do, but they don't always offer - so don't be afraid to ask!
  • The Epcot monorail goes through the park on its way from Magic Kingdom to Epcot (but not in the other direction). This is a great way to see Epcot on a non-park day - have your camera ready if you want some great pictures of Future World and its attractions.
  • The Grand Floridian Boat Dock provides an excellent view of both the Electrical Water Pageant and Wishes Nighttime Spectacular. However, the music may not be piped in for Wishes, so if the music is important, you may prefer the nearby Narcoossee's deck.
  • Trader Sam's Tiki Terrace at the Polynesian Village Resort serves the full menu available at Trader Sam's Grog Grotto (without the special effects), and may be a good option if you are interested in trying the specialty drinks without the wait.
  • Kosher food is available (with advance notice) at most (possibly all) table service restaurants. If making an ADR by phone, tell the CM making the reservation that you need a kosher meal, and the CM will give you your options. If you prefer to make ADRs online (as I do), you can add this information by phone (call the regular dining number - 407-WDW-DINE) up to 48 hours in advance. Kosher food will be served double wrapped and with its own utensils.

Last edited:
Woohoo TR time! I see I'm the first one here. I can't wait to read all about it and where I may make a cameo. I took 2200 pictures on my DSLR alone with another 700 on my phone. If anyone went photo crazy it was me.

I have almost 70 gigs of video and pics from my tip. I don't know how many pics but its a few hundred for sure. But I got a lot of video? Did you meet Pete and Craig? They were in the MK on Monday. I thought about going to meet them but didn't want to bother them.

Either way I'm looking to read more about your trip.

Woohoo TR time! I see I'm the first one here. I can't wait to read all about it and where I may make a cameo. I took 2200 pictures on my DSLR alone with another 700 on my phone. If anyone went photo crazy it was me.

You will definitely be mentioned ... eventually. It took me 3 days to write the introductions, so I'm guessing it'll be a while before I get to 10K morning.
And yes, you definitely went more photo crazy than I did. That makes me feel a little better.
Thanks for reading along!

look forward to hearing more

Thanks for reading along!!

I have almost 70 gigs of video and pics from my tip. I don't know how many pics but its a few hundred for sure. But I got a lot of video? Did you meet Pete and Craig? They were in the MK on Monday. I thought about going to meet them but didn't want to bother them.

Wow ... 70 gigs is a lot. Video is basically the one thing I don't do ... I have taken a few videos in the past, but I just don't love it.
I did meet Pete and Craig at MK - I'll get to the whole story when I get to that day, but Pete said it was good that I came over to say hi. They like meeting viewers/listeners/fans, so you should have gone to meet them!

Either way I'm looking to read more about your trip.

Thanks!

You got to meet Remy? OK, I'm already jealous. I wish they still had him when we went to Chefs De France last trip. Can't wait to see pics!

I was really excited to meet Remy! That's one of the (many) great things about the runDisney races - they bring out characters that you don't get to see very often.
Thanks for reading along!

• Pictures! I’ve got us at about 2300 pictures … and that’s before we add borders and whatnot to the Memory Maker pictures. We’ve got ~615 photopass, ~970 from my camera, ~100 from my phone, and ~600 from Beth’s phone. We may have gone a little picture crazy. I’m not apologizing.
I'll definitely be following along and can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

FIRST! (...page, anyhow.)

Overall Highlight: All of it! Seriously. I can’t pick just one part. Even our worst day was awesome.
Wow! Sound like an amazing trip! :goodvibes

Pictures! I’ve got us at about 2300 pictures … and that’s before we add borders and whatnot to the Memory Maker pictures. We’ve got ~615 photopass, ~970 from my camera, ~100 from my phone, and ~600 from Beth’s phone. We may have gone a little picture crazy. I’m not apologizing.
HOLY CRAP, DUDE. This TR is gonna be EPIC, then! :rotfl:

Medals! Both actual metal and rubber medallion. Once we got a medal, we wore it (with the exception of Friday, when we only wore the 10K medal and left Thursday’s 5K medal in the room). And the photographers (and characters) loved them!
Dude, if I could finish either one of those races, I would where my medal EVERYWHERE. Disney, home, work, Walmart, to bed, like... everywhere. ::yes::

Fireworks! We saw three fireworks shows. One of them we saw twice. We like fireworks.
My best friend and her family give zero craps about Disney fireworks, and as such I have told her we can never vacation together. :sad2:

Characters! Yes, we are adults who love character meets. There are days when we do as many character meets as we do rides (some days more), and I love those days!
I fully support this! :thumbsup2

Princesses! I am aware that princesses are characters. But we did 2 princess meals and finally completed our February 2015 princess-quest, so the princesses get their own bullet point.
Yay, princess meals! I'm so proud of you! :hug:

New Adventures! We tried a lot of new things this trip. Like a lot. I will mention as many of them as I remember when they come up.
Ahhhhh!!! I am so excited to read this TR!!! :hyper:

Wow ... 70 gigs is a lot. Video is basically the one thing I don't do ... I have taken a few videos in the past, but I just don't love it.
I did meet Pete and Craig at MK - I'll get to the whole story when I get to that day, but Pete said it was good that I came over to say hi. They like meeting viewers/listeners/fans, so you should have gone to meet them!

I had my GoPro and 2 phones so I was just catching anything and everything I could. Some stuff didn't come out as good as I wanted so I wish I got more but I did get Fantasmic (I LOVE that show), Star Wars Fireworks, Rope Drop at MK, the Electrical Parade and Wishes. I also got tons of video of the marathon. I am sorting through it all now and may make a video.

I didn't know Pete was there until I got home and heard the podcast. I knew Craig was the one that posted the picture and while I like Craig (we have similar personalities) he doesn't seem as approachable so my friend and I decided not to bother him. If I knew Pete was there too I would most likely tried to find them. Of course now I wish I got a picture with them.

Following along.

I tried to find you in our 10k corral, but the rain made it hard. Everyone I could see was wearing ponchos or rain jackets and I eventually gave up and hoped I'd come across you while on the course but I never did :(

Present!

I'm running a little behind, but not as far behind as if I had been on any of the race courses last weekend.

Can't wait to read all about your trip.

I love your tips and tricks post! Great idea! :idea:

Loved your highlights and coming attractions. No apologies needed for the number of photos. "Hi. I'm Dee and I refuse to put down my camera or phone for more than a millisecond on a Disney trip."

::yes::

Last edited:
I love your introduction!! Between your favorites & what to expect list it sounds like you had a great trip! Can't wait to read and see lots of photos!

Congratulations on your races!

I'll definitely be following along and can't wait to see all of your pictures!!

Thanks for following along!! I hope the pictures don't disappoint ... I'm not the best photographer.

FIRST! (...page, anyhow.)

Yay! You're here! And the comments on this kinda exploded ... so first page is very impressive!

Wow! Sound like an amazing trip! :goodvibes

It was!!! I think it might have been my best trip ever ... definitely set a high bar for future trips.

HOLY CRAP, DUDE. This TR is gonna be EPIC, then! :rotfl:

I haven't looked at the pictures yet ... they might not all be usable... but sure.

Dude, if I could finish either one of those races, I would where my medal EVERYWHERE. Disney, home, work, Walmart, to bed, like... everywhere. ::yes::

Exactly! I friggin earned that thing, I get to wear my medal wherever I want!
My dad has two students who ran the Avengers race at Disneyland in November, and they wore their medals at school on Monday. I thought that was cool.

My best friend and her family give zero craps about Disney fireworks, and as such I have told her we can never vacation together. :sad2:

How is that possible? Not care about Disney fireworks? I'm confused!
(Although we did meet someone who doesn't like fireworks ... but more on that later).

I fully support this! :thumbsup2

:) You know I love my characters!

Yay, princess meals! I'm so proud of you! :hug:

Thanks! I'm really happy we decided to do the two princess meals.

Ahhhhh!!! I am so excited to read this TR!!! :hyper:

Thanks ... but don't be too excited, it's gonna come slowly.

I'm here!! So excited to hear more about your trip!!

Hi Kathy!! Thanks for joining!!

Here! Excited to here all about the trip.

Welcome! Thanks for reading along!

I had my GoPro and 2 phones so I was just catching anything and everything I could. Some stuff didn't come out as good as I wanted so I wish I got more but I did get Fantasmic (I LOVE that show), Star Wars Fireworks, Rope Drop at MK, the Electrical Parade and Wishes. I also got tons of video of the marathon. I am sorting through it all now and may make a video.

Sounds like you got a lot of awesome stuff - I hope you'll share some of the videos!! I'd love to see some video of the marathon - that's one race I'll probably never do, so I'm really interested to see people's perspective of the races!

I didn't know Pete was there until I got home and heard the podcast. I knew Craig was the one that posted the picture and while I like Craig (we have similar personalities) he doesn't seem as approachable so my friend and I decided not to bother him. If I knew Pete was there too I would most likely tried to find them. Of course now I wish I got a picture with them.

I didn't know Pete was there until I saw him. I was just looking for Craig. I don't know if I would have gone over if it was just Craig - he's probably my favorite person on the podcast, but I might have been a little scared of him. I think Pete seems more approachable. Which is why I'm glad he was there.

Following along.

I tried to find you in our 10k corral, but the rain made it hard. Everyone I could see was wearing ponchos or rain jackets and I eventually gave up and hoped I'd come across you while on the course but I never did :(

I was so focused on the rain that I really didn't look for people much. I feel really bad, because there were a number of people (including you!) that I would have loved to see in the pre-race and/or corrals area, but the rain kinda dampened my mood so I didn't really look for people or try to make myself available for people to find me. Oh well, I guess we'll just have to meet at another race :)

Thanks for following along!

I am here! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

Hi Lauren! Thanks for stopping by!

Present!

I'm running a little behind, but not as far behind as if I had been on any of the race courses last weekend.

Hi Dee! I don't know, you might have caught up to me during the races - I was going slow enough that most of the walkers probably passed me.

I love your tips and tricks post! Great idea! :idea:

Thanks! I always want to share little tricks that we learn during our trip but don't want them to get lost in the story - so I figured this would be a good way to do it!

Loved your highlights and coming attractions. No apologies needed for the number of photos. "Hi. I'm Dee and I refuse to put down my camera or phone for more than a millisecond on a Disney trip."

Thanks! It's good to know that this is a safe place to share my picture-taking obsession.

I love your introduction!! Between your favorites & what to expect list it sounds like you had a great trip! Can't wait to read and see lots of photos!

Thanks! It really was a great trip and I'm excited to share the stories and pictures!

Congratulations on your races!

Thank you! And good luck on your Princess races! Coming up so soon!

Can't wait! Sounds like you had an awesome time! :D

Hi! Thanks for stopping by! I'm sorry we didn't get to see you at MK on Monday, but I hope you had a lot of fun!

Thank you Sarah! :D Sorry I missed you at the MK on Monday, but I had a fantastic time! :D Look forward to starting my TR soon and I can't wait to read your TR! So far, I love all the statistics as I am a statistics nerd! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter