I saw the Poseidon Adventure - head to the Propellers. Updated 3/10

I have not forgotten this TR. Just had to deal with a lot lately. My dad had his 6 month check up and even with surgery and treatment his cancer has spread. I have been a mess trying to comprehend it all.

On a good note the day we found this out my DD gave birth to my 8th grandchild. He was 3 weeks early but is healthy and did not have the issues with her autoimmune disorder the way his older brother did. As soon as I get pics with a real camera I'll post a few.

So sorry your Dad is struggling with his health. I hope he's well enough to enjoy that new great grandchild of his!

The show looked cute for the lighting.

The dinner looked really good.

Motion sickness isn’t good.

I have gone awol. I will be back to finish this up if anyone is really interested or not. It could be a good distraction as my dad goes through surgery and chemo.

So sorry about your dad. Hope you do come back to finish. I know how you feel, I am way behind on my TR too. I just did an update a couple days ago, the first in months

So sorry about your dad. Hope you do come back to finish. I know how you feel, I am way behind on my TR too. I just did an update a couple days ago, the first in months

Thank you. It has been incredibly hard watching him go through all of this. I had hoped coaching softball would be a good distraction. It has only made me more tense and anxious. Parents can be horribly cruel to their children. I never realized that til I had a parent curse out her child for performing badly in front of the ENTIRE team and the parents, and then me for not practicing twice a week or more. They are 9 and 10 year old little girls.

I really need a good distraction so look for updates soon.

Congrats on your new grandbaby! I'm sorry to hear about your dad and he and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Congrats on your new grandbaby! I'm sorry to hear about your dad and he and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you. The baby is 6 weeks old already, time flies. I appreciate the thoughts and prayers. We will take all we can get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts