I promised HOF news this month, so here goes....

Kindest DISer: The person who would help out in any situation. The one who comforts DISers when they're upset.

Funnest DISer: Makes you smile alot. Posts with a bit of wit or cleverness, but can still be serious when needed.

You seem to have forgotten my favourite one....most sarcastic DISer.

Thanks guys, yall are amazing.

i plan to have a TB Hall Of Fame awards night. But its goign to take a TON of help from EVERYONE.

I'm going to need full compliance of everyone who has suggested an award. I'd love it if you guys could write a little summary, you know, introducing your award. unless, you win. if you win the award you entered, then I'll write something up about it. I'm keeping all of the winners under wraps, no one except me will know.

now, talking about the awards, winners will be taken straight from the HOF. no one that isn't presently in will be nominated or win.

i'm going to take five nominations for each category. I'll have a voting card you can PM to me. people can be nominated for more than one award.

i'm going to start nominations soon, but not today. Just letting you all know what i'm thinking of. Keep suggesting awards, but keep in mind, I'm going to need your help for every one you suggest.

sorry if I mis-understood, but do you mean that if we aren't already on the HOF, we can't even be nominated? If thats what your saying, it sounds really wrong to me.

sorry if I mis-understood, but do you mean that if we aren't already on the HOF, we can't even be nominated? If thats what your saying, it sounds really wrong to me.

That is what I am saying, and sorry to be rude, but I'm doing this alone and I'm trying to keep it as simple for myself as I can, so the rules are mine and they're staying. You can choose to participate (and nominate/vote) or you can choose not to, either way, its really no skin off my nose. :confused3

That is what I am saying, and sorry to be rude, but I'm doing this alone and I'm trying to keep it as simple for myself as I can, so the rules are mine and they're staying. You can choose to participate (and nominate/vote) or you can choose not to, either way, its really no skin off my nose. :confused3

oh well
I will participate.
still think its wrong, but.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter