I posted a trip report...

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
If anyone is interested. Recap of BCV photos and lots of other stuff. Mostly gripes about friends! LOL

Thanks for the trip report. I liked it enough to post direct links to the days. Hope you don't mind!

Best wishes -

P.S. Since C & D will obviously never be invited again (hope they aren't relatives, but I bet they are, LOL), I am volunteering to take their place next time. My qualifications: Am always on time, can do park commando on command, know to dry all wet shoes asap and will adhere to each and every safety precaution required to get kids through trip unharmed! LOL. :p :teeth: ;) :p

Thanks again - I enjoyed reading your report and trust you had a good time in spite of your choices to help with the kids.

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

You forgot....

Day Six

Carol... Glad you liked it. I have lots of other TDI stories that I didnt put in, but I thought they would be over kill. LOL A couple of DISer's have offered up their services, but like I posted, we learned we do best on our own.

We all did have a great time...... and the kids were wonderful thru it all.

Nobody can ruin our good time while we are at Disney......

It was so funny. Glad the TDI didn't ruin you're trip.

I also bought a new pair of Easy Spirit sneakers for the trip. What else to wear when on the go?

I think maybe it would have been easier without C&D's "help". Live and learn, I guess.

Goldi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter