i phone or Nokia N96.

fatdave42

DIS Veteran
It is time for me to upgrade. I am on three at the moment. They have sent me out a new N96 phone. I rang them to tell them that I did not want to upgrade. They then offered me a reduction of £28 per month to take my line rental down to £65 per month. On top of that I have a £5 pm bolt on top. get the Internet. I was looking at going on to O2 on there £75 pm tariff.

Over and 18 month contract (to with O2 would be) the cost is £44 more expensive with O2, and the tariff would be about be for about the same amount of calls. But I just do not know, any help help would be appraised.

I am on three and hate it, the signal where I live has great problems going through houses, whereas my son has moved to 02 and never has a problem anyway. For me that is important as I want him to be able to use his phone anywhere, in case of emergencies.

He bought himself out of his contract with three as he hated it that much and switched to 02, though more expensive it had full coverage. He switched to the Sony 902 phone which has since developed a fault and has now sold that and bought the iphone.

We all have ipod touches so most of the applications are the same as what we have but he just loves the iphone and has said it is the best gadget he has bought. We are a gadget loving family.

I would go for the iphone, it constantly evolves and you can buy lots of applications to further enhance its capabilities.

Many are free, lots are under a £1, many a couple of quid and few a bit more expensive. The games are about £6 I think from proper companies.

I too would go for the iphone. I have the Nokia N95, a nice phone which I got before the 3G iphones came out. I am counting down the months until my contract ends so I can get an iphone. Not that there is much wrong with the Nokia, but DH has an iphone which I really like.

I have the iphone and think its really good, the texting keyboard is a little small and takes a little getting used to.

I have just downloaded guide maps for all of the disney parks for our trip next week, they look pretty cool and only cost 59p each. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter