I Now Hate The Word Promotion!!!

cutegrl505

Dizbling When life gives you lemons throw them b
Ugh it pisses me off!!!! STOP CALLING VMK A PROMOTION, HALEY!!!! ARGH!!!! I stopped playing vmk a few days ago but i still go on the homepage to check out the news and now haley is talking about how vmk was a promotion and how it wasn't going to last for long and bla bla bla bla.....I WAS EXTREMELY PISSED OFF!!! Especially Becuz of my sister being banned for no reason!!! The whole game is screwed up!!!! I used to think vmk staff cared that vmk was closing, but now ITS GETTING RIDICULOUS!!!I ask them for a real explanation why they are closing vmk, not just becuz it was a Pro---NEVER MIND IM NEVER USING THAT WORD AGEN!!! But you know what they send back to me????!!! They just keep sending the P word over and over agen!!! Geez...I never thought vmk wuld get me this pissed off but they did....:mad: good job vmk, thats about 2 minutes of me wasting my breath....but i needed to let that all out or id probably show up on the Dr.Phil show.....:rotfl2:

Yeah, well you're not the only one who hates Haley and that word. ;)
Hey save me a seat in Dr. Phil's..maybe I wouldn't mind a show too.

Oh, just one thing please dont used the word, "Pi**ed off, seen as though kids do come on disboards :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter