I need your help/advice

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by spectromagicmom, Aug 26, 2005.

1. spectromagicmom

spectromagicmom Mouseketeer

I don't know what to do :confused3 My original reservations were made using the best rate program in July.Well I called Saturday and had to make a change in the dates. The cast member originally told me no Passholder rate no changes within the 120 day window. I asked to speak to a supervisor to explain my situation...She put me on hold and came back and said yes I will make the changes. The total was less expensive than my original price so she told me I had to pay the 50.00 change fee. The castmember gave me a total.
    I made the comment wow that is great I'm so excited she told me I owed 372.08 upon arrival.She told me we'll send you something in the mail.I never got it so I was excited and I checked the disney website and it showed me having a ballance of 2,800 :earseek: I sent an e-mail and reported the discrepency I go a phone call saying the website was wrong I only owed 1300 more... Tis was not the price I was quoted and remember I had to pay the change penality for the lesser price change. I was told I have two choices1)pay the price Iwas not quoted or loose the 258.00 one nights deposit and well I heard nothing after that WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. swilshire

swilshire DIS Veteran

This is exactly why I make every phone call with a pen in hand and write down everything said, including the person's name, the date and time, and anything else important. I don't know how much it helps if it's your word against their's, but at least you have all the details.

If you can't resolve it with a supervisor, try an email and/or a letter explaining the details. Hopefully it will all work out.

Sheila

4. spectromagicmom

spectromagicmom Mouseketeer

tHANK YOU. I did write totals down and I asked to pay in full and she said with the best rate you need to pay upon arrival. The only thing I did not get was her name but it is obvious a mistake was made I just think I should get the price I was quoted. Thank you again for your well wishes :goodvibes I know We will have a great time in the World but I cannot afford the new totals and if I tried to downgrade here is that lovely 50.00 charge for the total being less than the original. I was told there is nothing except the Beach Club left ha ha as if I could afford that! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: