I need to find two tinker bell costumes!!HELP!!

kritter

<font color=deeppink>I need a Disney FIX!!<br><fon
HI,

Wondering if anyone knows where I could find to tinker bell costumes for under 25.00..I can find them on amazon and a few weeks ago they were 16.99 and now they are 24.99..anyone know where I can find them cheaper??thanks..

Check Wal-Mart. They had some Tink dresses that looked liked costumes in the infant dept. that went up to size 4T. They were $10.43. If you need something larger, then I think they had some real costumes in the toy department.

Have you tried Ebay? I think my wife still has my 4 year olds from last year.

thanks I will look into these places...

My walmart does not seem to have them any other suggestions.....

My Wal-Mart had 2 of the dress up sets in the toy dept today. I think they were $13.67. If you can't find them anywhere else, I wouldn't mind getting them for you as long as you would cover the cost of shipping.

Thanks for posting this thread. I also need to buy one for Halloween this year and would like to get at a good price. I don't shop Walmart, but I will try Ebay or see what Target has this week.

J&D said:
My Wal-Mart had 2 of the dress up sets in the toy dept today. I think they were $13.67. If you can't find them anywhere else, I wouldn't mind getting them for you as long as you would cover the cost of shipping.

Thanks so much..I would totally cover the cost of shipping...I will let you know My friend who lives a bit from me is checking another wal mart and I will let you know thanks so much...Thought it would be cute for my girls to wear them on pirate night on the cruise..since they are afraid of priates..Was it a total set or jsut the dress????thanks I will be in touch with you!!!!!!

They are dress up sets and not a full costume. Sorry I can't remember exactly what the set contains, but I think it comes with a tutu skirt and some accessories like wings and shoes.

Here is a costume that I found for $19.99.
Link

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter