I Need to Drop a Ressie... So is That Tusker House a Character Meal?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by lisateaches, Oct 4, 2011.

1. lisateaches

lisateaches Mouseketeer

Here are my reservations for my dh, and two dds ages 3 and 9: Tusker House lunch
    Le Cellier Steakhouse lunch
    Akerhouse Dinner
    Chef Mickey's Breakfast
    Cape May Dinner
    1900 Park Fare Breakfast
    O'Hana Dinner
    So, we've done Akerhouse before and won't drop it because the girls will want to see the princesses. Isn't the Tusker House lunch in January a character meal? I thought it was, but I can't remember. I'm thinking of dropping Cape May or Le Cellier... and unfortunately (for ME!), it will probably be Le Cellier because of my rambunctious three year old. What would you do?

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. siczlo

siczlo Mouseketeer

Personally, I would keep leCellier. Moms deserve something too once in awhile. I took my 3 yr old. We got him a special cup (cars, I think it was) and he was amused by my glow cube.

You have a lot of "kids" meals, keep Le Cellier for yourself! :thumbsup2

4. lisateaches

lisateaches Mouseketeer

You know what? I think you are right! I still need to cut one :( It might be 1900 Park Fare. Who knows? I might just wait until we get there and see what works.
    THANKS!:banana:

5. TDC Nala

TDC Nala 1937, what a year that was

If it is after December 4, yes, Tusker House lunch will be a character meal.

6. E&K's Dad

E&K's Dad Mouseketeer

Don't worry about Le Cellier and the three y/o it will be fine and its a great meal! Personally I'd drop a breakfast since you have two character breakfasts and the food is very similar from place to place.