I need to come back!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by mom2bandp, Nov 18, 2004.

1. mom2bandp

mom2bandp Mouseketeer

Nothing like seeing a picture of yourself to realize that you need to get back on your diet...FAST! I saw a picture of myself from a year ago (at the same weight I was when I restarted my diet this time) and I actually had to do a double take to realize that it was me! I just didn't realize how big I looked til I saw it. I started Atkins last winter and took off 9 lbs in 2 weeks, but I didn't stick with it and put those 9 back on PLUS 3 more. UGH! So I started Weight Watchers almost 2 weeks ago (after seeing the picture), and I've lost almost 9 lbs. so far. WISH was a great motivator for me last year, and I while I'm already feeling very motivated to stick with it this time, I need all the help I can get! You all are a great support system, and I need you! ::yes::

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. wtpclc

wtpclc <font color=red>Has three great loves: Mickey, Po

Way to go on your re-start!!! Keep it up!

4. Princess Michelle

Princess Michelle <font color=red>Kissing Bandit<br><font color=navy

Welcome back! I know you can do it! You are already well on your way! :teeth:

5. JustMe28

JustMe28 Mouseketeer

Welcome Back! Don't you just LOVE (NOT!) pictures like that - the ones that make you feel so bad. :( You can do this. Keep up the great work. :O) :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

6. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono Moderator

Welcome back. We need you too. I hope you will visit often.

Katholyn

7. TammyNC

TammyNC <font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>

I am right there with you. I have put back on all of the weight that I had lost. I have been scrapbooking and seeing pictures of me when I had my weight off and now I see myself. It can be discouraging but motivating too. We can do this all together.