• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need some suggestions on organization

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
Okay, I do the FLP, in case someone doesn't know that yet. lol Anyway, I've got several DIS webpages with pics. As I fill up a page, I open a new one and fill it up.
Right now they are a mess. I've got pictures of one person on a couple pages. Actually a few men that way.

I was wondering how I could do this better. Do I need to resave the picture to my computer then reupload it onto the page I want to move it to?
I would like to have these pics alphabetized, that would really be work.

Also, does anyone have suggestions for webpages that hold more pictures?
I used to use angelfire, but I couldn't link to them. Would it make sense to go back to it, but bring the pics to my dispages to use them here?

I may seem like I'm answering my own questions, but I just need some feedback. Does any of this make sense, or can anyone think of a better way?

I'm afraid I'm not the one to ask. I have stuff on so many websites it's hard to keep track of what I have where. :rolleyes:

LOL, I think I'm going to go back to the original way I did it and use angelfire.

It'll be a pain getting the pictures back there and then to the FLP, but in the looong run it will take less time.

;) But can I get an written excuse for my hubby. I just know he'd rather I fold clothes. :rolleyes:

HELP!!

Here's what I did, tell me what I did wrong, or if it just won't work at all, Please??

I had a picture saved on the dis webpage.
I copied it and put it on the angelfire webshell.
I clicked on it, then saved it onto my computer, under a new name.
I went back and put it back onto the dis webpage.
I clicked on it to get the url to put it on the tech board to see if this whole process worked,
and all that came up was the angelfire webshell.
NOT the picture.

double HELP! HELP!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter