I need some help with a title for my Disney Themed Scrapbooking Crop

nannye

DIS Veteran
I have a small side business and do scrapbooking crops and our one coming up in May is going to be a Disney World Themed Scrapbooking crop.
I'm trying to come up with a title for it rather than just Disney World themed crop. most of the food will be coming from Disney Receipes and we'll be showing disney clips etc...

Any suggestions for a title?

Thanks!
Erin

A Disney Day
A Disneyriffic Crop
Disney World Diva Crop
Walt Disney World Scrapathon
Disney Magic Day
Pixiedust your Paper
Disney Delights

I did one last year and called it Croppin' with the Mouse. The invites were Mickey shaped-of course. I did it more for all things Disney, and even had "Minnie Crops" (get it, mini?) scheduled for people who might want to make pages for kids' books (Princess theme, one Pooh themed, etc.) but didn't want to "only" do a Disney book.

I think we had everyone convinced to do some kind of WDW, DL or DCL vacation by the end of the crop, though!

How fun! I want to come!

Everyone needs a little Pixie Dust
Magical Memories
All Ears Crop
When you wish upon a star Crop
It all began with a Mouse

Keep them coming.
This is how Disney magic Works.

yesterday at our Pajama Party Crop I showed a video I had made of clips and pictures of my charge and I at Disney last summer as an introduction to what our next crop was going to be, Disney World!

I was showing this video to 45 women and happened to read and email from my boss who asked if I wanted to take V (my charge) to Disney in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to do something, I had to tell someone what could I do but just yell out I'm going to Disney World This Summer and yes that's what I did. some may think me a maniac but thats just what i did! lol
That folks is Disney magic at it's finest. What a perfect time to find out I was going to Disney in 2013 and I didn't have a clue!

Keep them coming.
This is how Disney magic Works.

yesterday at our Pajama Party Crop I showed a video I had made of clips and pictures of my charge and I at Disney last summer as an introduction to what our next crop was going to be, Disney World!

I was showing this video to 45 women and happened to read and email from my boss who asked if I wanted to take V (my charge) to Disney in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to do something, I had to tell someone what could I do but just yell out I'm going to Disney World This Summer and yes that's what I did. some may think me a maniac but thats just what i did! lol
That folks is Disney magic at it's finest. What a perfect time to find out I was going to Disney in 2013 and I didn't have a clue!

I think you just gave yourself your title. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter