I need some help for trip reports

FantasiaMagic

DIS Veteran
I think I am planning on doing a TR after I get home from my trip this spring. I just have some questions for setting it up. So when I want to put pictures in the TR, I need to have my pictures uploaded on a website correct? like Photobucket? Does Shutterfly also work?
Also, how do you create a Table of Contents that you can link each chapter?

TIA!!!

I think I am planning on doing a TR after I get home from my trip this spring. I just have some questions for setting it up. So when I want to put pictures in the TR, I need to have my pictures uploaded on a website correct? like Photobucket? Does Shutterfly also work?
Also, how do you create a Table of Contents that you can link each chapter?

TIA!!!

You no longer have to download your pictures to a photo hosting site to post them here. You still can, but not necessary. You can post pictures directly from your computer here (as long the picture size is smaller tan 1mb) by using the "upload a file" button on the lower right of the reply window. Or you can drag and drop your picture directly from your computer into the reply box (again it must be smaller than 1mb).

Sorry, can't help with the actual set up (table of contents and links) for a trip report.

You no longer have to download your pictures to a photo hosting site to post them here. You still can, but not necessary. You can post pictures directly from your computer here (as long the picture size is smaller tan 1mb) by using the "upload a file" button on the lower right of the reply window. Or you can drag and drop your picture directly from your computer into the reply box (again it must be smaller than 1mb).

Sorry, can't help with the actual set up (table of contents and links) for a trip report.

Thank you for the help with the pictures!

To insert a link you can eithe just post the URL directly. But if you want it to look nice, you first write the text that then should appear as a link. then you highlight this text. Next chose the button on the top of the reply window that looks like a link from a chain (it is the first one of the third group). You will then get a box where you can enter the URL. Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter