I need one day to complete reservation

Magic Fanatic

Mouseketeer
Going to the Fort the first week of April to visit my daughter who is presently in the college program at WDW. I was able to book Saturday April 2 through Wednesday April 6. I then have Friday April 8 through Sunday April 10 booked. Both reservations are for premium sites (all that was available). I still need one night, April 7. Any advice? Oh, it's also spring break!

Keep checking back, you never know that day may open up. That day is still well within the cancellation window. Keep on trying.

I would call the reservation line vs. trying to book it online. The online dystem is not always up to date.

I've pulled it off before (in June) but it took some persistence.

Well the good news is that it's not everybody's spring break then. I know the majority of Alabama high schools and colleges have their breaks in March.

Also try to book a longer reservation than just the one Thursday night you are missing. Sometimes multi-day reservations are more successful than single day (you can trim off the unneeded days before arrival).

If you keep trying i bet you will get it. A Thursday night is easier to get than a Friday or Saturday night.

Bama Ed

See, I told ya it would work out! Bama Ed

Awesome. We had to do something similar a few years back. Persistence pays off though.

We will be honeymooning the 3rd-9th of April. We'll be staying at CBR though because the misses has a different idea of camping than I do. I like tents and cots and she likes room service and air conditioning.

Maybe our paths will cross in the parks!

I wish I would have stopped here first but I cancelled ressies early this morning (2 am) with those dates. Hurry and try. It was a premium site for 3 weeks so it opened a days you are needing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter