I need links for excursions (Non-DCL) on Cozumel

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by goin2dzny, Jan 4, 2003.

1. goin2dzny

goin2dzny <font color=CC0000>Remembering our **MAGICal** Cru

Looking for links of excursions that we can book ourselves at Cozumel.

Four More Weeks:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

I'm headed to Cozomel on Carnaval in just a few days. I have found the cruisecritic.com discussion boards invaluable info about doing Cozumel on your own...check it out...

4. JODIELYN

JODIELYN Part of the "CRAZY GROUP" From Wisconsin!

When we were in Cozumel last month we rented a jeep ahead of time from WWW.COZUMELINSIDER.COM $45 for the day, nothing fancy but decent. (but be careful when you fill up at the end of the day. first make sure the gas pump reads $0 before they start and second make sure you know how to convert peso's to dollars if you are paying US money, the gas attendant thought he was going to pull a fast one on the 'stupido gringos'... i caught him in a $8 slip up...!!!)

We then went to WWW.MRSANCHOS.COM beach. Loved it! Very clean, fun, good food, and free to get in.

Enjoy!

Jodie

5. Toot

Toot Earning My Ears

Hey Jodielyn

We'll have a 14yr and 16yr with us. Do you know what the age/size limits for ATV's and Waverunners are?

Are the activities located right there? I want to keep both freedom loving teenagers and watchful parents happy!

How far from the ship?

Thanks.

6. JODIELYN

JODIELYN Part of the "CRAZY GROUP" From Wisconsin!

Toot,
    I do not know the age limits... but i do think there is an email option on the www.Mrsanchos.com web site... try that...

I would say that Mr. Sanchos is about a 10-15 min ride from the ship by taxi / jeep. Too far to walk... If you rent a jeep just keep watching for it... it is nestled back off the road...

We loved it...

We took all 4 of our kids... 15,13, 11, 7... there was plenty to do, and shopping right there too

enjoy,
    Jodie

7. RellingTwin

RellingTwin <font color=purple>My motto is "All vacations are

We have booked a snorkel/dive trip with Eagle Ray divers. I have heard many good reports and so far my experience with them (booking) has been great. We also booked with them last year, but due to a hurricaine we did not make port. I was NOT charged for the missed trip.
    www.eagleraydivers.com