I NEED help please!!!

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Last Wednesday night I booked a trip to Disneyland for July 30 to Aug 2, 2007. Here's the problem-HOW CAN I WAIT EIGHT AND A HALF MONTHS to go there WITHOUT GOING CRAZY???? I think I've already gone crazy. :rotfl2: Somebody help me, pity me. :sad2:

It's been almost a year since I was there and I still have over 3 months left. Just keep planning and check in here often.

How to wait eight months for your trip to DL without going crazy? Hmmmmmmm...I say go on another trip to DL at the four month mark. :teeth:

disney-super-mom said:
How to wait eight months for your trip to DL without going crazy? Hmmmmmmm...I say go on another trip to DL at the four month mark. :teeth:

:blush: I would in a heart beat if I had the $$.

I started on this board months ago because, I, too booked an upcoming trip that at the time was months away. Talking with everyone here helped keep me from going crazy. I researched and planned and researched some more.
And now my trip is only 21 days away! Almost time to plan next years trip!

rosiep said:
I started on this board months ago because, I, too booked an upcoming trip that at the time was months away. Talking with everyone here helped keep me from going crazy. I researched and planned and researched some more.
And now my trip is only 21 days away! Almost time to plan next years trip!
That is so true for me likewise. Although I only came on with about a month to go it seemed like an eternity but then talking to everyone and learning some extra tips has really helped spend the time away. Now I'm going in 2 days and thanks to everyone on the DIS I know I'm going to have an awesome time because I've booked a tour and riverside seating for fantasmic which I wouldnt' have done had I not found this site.

We have a trip to DL booked for April and it already driving us nuts.
This is the first time in 10 years that we will not be at WDW or on the Disney Magic in November for DW's b'day and our anniversary. DS starting high school and making the bowling team :banana: means there is no way that we can get away.
I guess that we will tough it out until spring.

John

disney-super-mom said:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Good one. :lmao: :lmao:

I got the best idea!

Sell your tickets... GO TOMORROW!!! DItch work, Ditch school... WHO CARES!!! XD

Plan, plan and plan some more. I visit the Disneyland website quite often to see what is going on and when it gets close enough I look at their calendar so I can see the hours, show times and what will be closed for refurb. I also visit these discussion boards they help to keep me sain. I feel a little more connected to Disney when I can read about others going and then just day dream more about our upcoming trips. I also read any Disney material I can get my hands (new books I come accross). I hope this helps you and time does goes pretty fast before you know it you'll be packing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter