I need help figuring out my numbers

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by sdoll, Feb 26, 2010.

1. sdoll

sdoll DIS Veteran

I have booked CBR 4/30-5/7 7 day park hopper with dining for 2 adults 1 child and a freebee kid for 2 more months for 2926.31 that also has the $500 gift card so basically 2426.31.

I like to play with numbers. So today I was trying to find a better deal. I remembered that I have a 5 day no expire park hopper for my son. I started looking and found that if we stayed at a value and booked 1 day parkhopper with dining it would cost us $1521.08 then it looks like my husband and I could take our 1 day hopper and make them 6 days for 161.88 more each. Taking our total to 1844.84.
    Does that seem right? Because that sounds like a good deal to me. I have no problem staying at a value resort either. I would love a MOD but we have always loved Pop and know we would enjoy that too.

Would you switch if you were us?

Thanks in Advance

2. kparc

kparc DIS Veteran

"I have booked CBR 4/30-5/7 7 day park hopper with dining for 2 adults 1 child and a freebee kid for 2 more months for 2926.31 that also has the $500 gift card so basically 2426.31.

I like to play with numbers. So today I was trying to find a better deal. I remembered that I have a 5 day no expire park hopper for my son. I started looking and found that if we stayed at a value and booked 1 day parkhopper with dining it would cost us $1521.08 then it looks like my husband and I could take our 1 day hopper and make them 6 days for 161.88 more each. Taking our total to 1844.84."

So.... let's see:cool2:, if you stay at the POP you have an extra $ 582:teacher::thumbsup2! If you like the POP - I say - take the money and spend it someplace else in Disney. JMHO.

3. WizardLarz

WizardLarz DIS Veteran

I'm with Kparc, if you can save almost $600 DO IT! If you don't spend it this trip you can save it for next year!:woohoo:

4. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

Another vote for taking the almost $600 and using it toward something else, like your next Disney trip :tink:

5. chocovrdmicears

chocovrdmicears DIS Veteran

I would DEFINATELY switch and save the $$$...But I am odd :upsidedow..I love Values and Deluxes..but I don't like Mods.:confused3

6. sdoll

sdoll DIS Veteran

Yep I made the switch. It is a no brainer. I think I found a better deal too. We were planning on getting AP's so I think I am going to do the give a day get a day. Book an AP rate room and use our free ticket and apply that to the AP. Does that sound like it would work? I love a good deal.