I need an apron.

jennyopenny

Mouseketeer
When I cook, my clothes are practically ruined. I have stained so many good shirts. Yesterday I did a google search...:eek: There are some really cute aprons out there, but $30-$40??? (plus shipping) That seems high to me. I am being cheap? Any tips on where to buy?

If you are looking for just a plain apron(different colors), you can try Michael's Arts & Crafts...they had some for less then $10!

Good Luck:thumbsup2

I bought a cute Tinkerbell one at Disney this weekend for $20. I thought that was a little high, but it was tink!

the 30-40 dollar ones you are looking at are probably "fashion" aprons and are for show (like at a dinner party) and not meant to get dirty. You can get an apron at michaels and not worry when it gets dirty, which it will. I've gotten a bunch at the local thrift store, really cute old fashioned ones and that way I dont need to worry about getting it dirty

I just throw on an old already stained shirt when I cook. It ain't pretty, but it IS budget.

I always find really cute toile aprons at Ross for between $5-$10. Also, Target has a few cute aprons in their kitchen towel/pot holder section for about $12.99.

Heh - a non-profit group I belong to sells an apron for $12 (I think). The catch is, it says "Leif Landed First!" (We're an educational org that teaches about Viking culture.)

merch-apron.gif

I found aprons at the dollar store. I got one that has these cute little sushi plates all over it.

I got a plain denim looking one at Wal-Mart in the craft section for my mom for Christmas. I took some stuff to dress it up, but the actual apron cost like $3.

Walmart also has plain twill aprons in the same aisle as the dishtowels, potholders, etc. I want to say they're $5-6?

If you have a Hobby Lobby in your area, they usually stock all styles and a variety of colors for around $6 a piece. I've purchased some for work for a volunteer project that we do each year, and they hold up well and are easy to launder and keep clean!

I got a plain red apron at Williams-Sanoma for $18. They have different colors and some patterns and vary in price up to about $24.

Homegoods and TJ Maxx also carry them once and a while.

Mrs. Disney Ron

Do you sew? There are easy-to-sew patterns out there and you can personalize it, too.

If not, I have seen the basic one's at Micheal's, too.

GL!

They have some really cute ones on Etsy too! some are reasonably priced. I just found one that I am going to order!!!

if you want something cute and personalized, try the walmart website.

in the photo department you can make an apron for about $12. the website is easy to use (you can edit & crop your photo and also add borders, b&w and other effects). and if you pick up at your local walmart, there are no shipping charges.

i ordered one for my mom with the grandkids, but she hung it up and didnt want to use it because it might get dirty. i told her it was cheap and if she would actually use it, i would make her a few more.

Williams Sonoma online has some nice personalized ones for around 9.99

They are cute too. I like their quality. Very durable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter