I need a backup condo if we can't get our dates at Bonett Creek?

jerseygirl81

DIS Veteran
I found great airfare on the days we want to fly at the end of August we are planning on going Tuesday to Tuesday and won't be able to make a reservation at BC till the end of June to get a better rate. We booked Saturday to Saturday at Windsor Hills but would rather go back to Bonett Creek. We had a great trip last year and don't want to go back to staying in a hotel room. Windsor Hills was less expensive then BC but the airfare was higher flying Saturday to Saturday so we would rather stay a BC with the cheaper airfare but I'm afraid we could lose the great fare if I wait till the end of June. We are planning to spend a few days at Universal this trip so I don't want to stay to far away from there but it seems like most timeshares/condos are weekend to weekend rentals, so I'm looking for some that would rent from a weekday to a weekday so I can have a backup and book the airfare. Thanks, Linda

Have you requested a quote from Vacation strategy yet? I think they set prices by the season 11 months in advance.

Have you requested a quote from Vacation strategy yet? I think they set prices by the season 11 months in advance.

I actually did and it was $300 more then when we stayed last year at BC at the same time but we didn't get a quote last year till 60 days prior to our stay and then cancelled the room booked at Port Orleans which was where we originally planned to stay.

Last edited:
Try Orange lake resort. We love it. If you would like to PM me. I have a very reputable owner there I use.

Sheraton Vistana is nice and it's close / easy proximity to the parks.

We always book a backup reservation at Embassy Suites on Kyngs Heath Road in Kissimmee figuring that we'd really be OK staying there if nothing else comes through. Joining the MVP program, using corporate code 560041604 (open to anyone to use), the least we've paid is $689 for the week which is a good rate considering the free, cooked made to order breakfast. They also do not charge resort or parking fees like the Embassy Suites closer to DtD.

Suggest VRBO to see what homes might be available. Last year in the fall we got a 3 bedroom 3 bath house with s pool for 100 a night. Just about 10 min to Disney.

[QUOTE="cedricandsophie Suggest VRBO to see what homes might be available. Last year in the fall we got a 3 bedroom 3 bath house with s pool for 100 a night. Just about 10 min to Disney.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I found some great options on VRBO I may end up booking elsewhere and not waiting till 60 days out to book at Bonett Creek :) Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!