I must be obsessing....

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
...because I dreamed last night about eating at 50s Prime Time. It was *really* bizarre.

I dreamed that I didn't feel well when it was time to go to our lunch ADRs so I sent my family ahead without me (dh, the kids and the grandparents). Sometime after they left, I felt better so I decided to join them. When I arrived, my dh was sitting at one end of the restaurant with my 4 year old, and my inlaws and daughter were sitting somewhere else by themselves. I guess my son had come in and insisted on sitting at that particular table so my dh went with him and the others went elsewhere. There wasn't another family in the entire restaurant.

As I go over to where my dh and son are, I notice that - for some stupid reason - my dh has ordered the meatloaf for my son. He's 4 years old and, sitting in front of him, was a plate of meatloaf that looked like the entire LOAF of meatloaf. Not just a slice, but the entire pound or so of meatloaf. And, to make it worse, dh and the waittress were insisting that he had to his dinner or he couldn't have dessert. Needless to say, my son was bawling because he doesn't like meatloaf.

On top of all of this, I was really upset at having to arrive late because I really wanted the fried chicken and - by the time I arrived - my entire family had finished eating. Furthermore, I was upset because I'd told dh to make sure to order one of the milkshakes and they all had cans of soda sitting in front of them.

Needless to say, it was a totally bizarre dream and I need to lay off reading this board. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter