I Must be crazy!

KelsiesMommy

DIS Veteran
OK, call me crazy, I swore I'd avoid high crowds at DLR after last summer's craziness, I mean, I have a pass, I can come when I want (ok, when I want to drive the 2 1/2 hrs there and back), but my mom mentioned if she finished up some work she has for a class in time, wouldI like to take her and my girls next week-during her spring break (she's a teacher).

Now, I just did a down and back day trip last Monday, and while it was fun, it was a bit crowded. I KNOW the week before Easter will be crazy. Tell me I'm not nutso- and which day/days should we go? Mon-Tue-Wed?

Ok, you're nutso! :dance3:

I honestly don't think there will be a difference in crowds between any of those days. Just pick one and roll with it!

Well, can't go Friday because we're blocked out that day, and we have family coming into town that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter