i may have missed it regarding the new phones

They were supposed to go into service December 16 on the WOnder and December 18 on the Magic. Sorry, no personal experience, but would love to hear from someone who cruised last week!

They have their kinks but we really enjoyed using them (12-19 cruise) We mostly used the texting.

that were supposed to go in service on the ships this month? has anyone tried them or heard about them?

Yes we had them for the 19th Wonder sailing. Can be very usefull, if only it is reliable...my calls to my wife kept going to the voicemail..she didn't even hear the ring sometimes. There are a few kinks..hopefully they should be rectified soon.

Yes we had them for the 19th Wonder sailing. Can be very usefull, if only it is reliable...my calls to my wife kept going to the voicemail..she didn't even hear the ring sometimes. There are a few kinks..hopefully they should be rectified soon.

From what I've read on other threads, the phones don't ring, only vibrate. Can you imagine how noisy it would be if all the phones were ringing & how annoying?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!