I love these boards! Got a Ding for closer airport/cheaper fare

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
I was at work this AM and as usual, checked the post with most recent Dings for SW. I saw that there was a Ding for Hartford to MCO that expired at 1PM CST. Luck would have it I had a 1/2 day today so as soon as I got home I pulled up the Ding fares. I lucked out! I switched to my "usual" airport of BDL, leaving at 11AM nonstop, coming back an hour later on my return day, also NS. I was willing to try Manchester airport for alot less than Hartford, but now I've got my closer airport, with better times AND SAVED $47! Gotta love Southwest!!!! :love:

I got a DING fare that saved $223 on two tickets - only thing is I had to extend the trip an extra day - :rolleyes1 not sure I can stand the hardship but will give it a good try, That will almost pay for the airfare for another trip if some more great fares show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter