I LOVE my Yoga Pants....

I have my yoga pants from when I was 17 still (I'll be 23 in August) and I wear them regularly because they're so darn comfortable! They do have a bit of purple paint on them near the bottom of the leg...but who cares!? I purchased mine from Old Navy.

I LOVE my yoga pants. I've been living in them & lounge pants & sweats since the babies were born. I don't have time to get dressed up any fancier (and what's the point? I rarely leave the house) and seven months post partum and I still can't fit comfortable into my jeans -- I've got lots of excess skin spilling over the top. Yoga pants make me feel more dressed up & put together than just a baggy pair of sweats. I can hide the baby belly but show off my legs a little bit -- my one feature that I kind of like.

This thread reminds me of my best friend from TX. We would call each other and ask if the other wanted to go to Wal-Mart. It was always, "Sure I'm ready whenever!"

But ask about Target and all of the sudden there are showers and make-up involved! Lol

I never used to be like this... I used to get up in the morning & put on make-up just to go to the gym. When I had lasik and couldn't wear eye make-up for a few weeks, I went into hibernation. But I am ashamed to admit that since the twins were born, I've actually gone to Walmart in my pajamas. With no make-up. And having not had a shower in almost 5 days.

NYEmomma said:
I never used to be like this... I used to get up in the morning & put on make-up just to go to the gym. When I had lasik and couldn't wear eye make-up for a few weeks, I went into hibernation. But I am ashamed to admit that since the twins were born, I've actually gone to Walmart in my pajamas. With no make-up. And having not had a shower in almost 5 days.

Twins bring out the best in us! Lol

I just picked up a another pair since I was near Target this morning. The brand is Mossimo. I also got a similiar material in a long sleeve shirt on clearance. The shirt fits well, is comfy, and NOT hot.

No more sweats for me.:yay:

Hey, thanks for this thread!

....ooooh, gotta go to Target!

thank you for this info. Will have to go there with my DD who loves yoga pants. Might even get myself a pair now that they have them in short size.

Just an FYI, if you want short (or tall) sizes in anything but their regular style jeans, you have to order online. I've got the arms & legs of a monkey and love Old Navy's tall sizes in pants AND tops but they don't sell any of that in the stores.

NYEmomma said:
Just an FYI, if you want short (or tall) sizes in anything but their regular style jeans, you have to order online. I've got the arms & legs of a monkey and love Old Navy's tall sizes in pants AND tops but they don't sell any of that in the stores.

I buy the short sizes all of the time in stores.... In all different styles too. Is it just the tall you can't find?

I love yoga pants too, I even have dressy ones lol!

My D's favorite are from Victoria's Secret or arie. Well, the lululemon ones are to die for but out of my price range. Lucy is my next favorite if I can get them on sale and they come in shorts. But lately I've been buying ones at kohls. They have tek gear shape wear http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-569303/tek-gear-shapewear-pants.jsp. They come in shorts and longs and are almost as nice as my lucy ones. I can only find the shorts on line but with coupons and free shipping they are very reasonable

I buy the short sizes all of the time in stores.... In all different styles too. Is it just the tall you can't find?

Really? In things other than blue jeans? I've never ever seen any clothing outside of jeans (and not even all their jeans -- I can't find the rockstar jeggings in longs in store) in any of the local stores here. Granted, I've never LOOKED for short, but there's definitely no talls. Maybe it depends on the store??

.....soooooo, you're pretty hairy, huh.....

Ironically, aside from being long-limbed, my German heritage shines through & if I weren't too much of a weenie & too cheap, I'd have my arms waxed regularly! :rotfl:

My D's favorite are from Victoria's Secret or arie. Well, the lululemon ones are to die for but out of my price range. Lucy is my next favorite if I can get them on sale and they come in shorts. But lately I've been buying ones at kohls. They have tek gear shape wear http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-569303/tek-gear-shapewear-pants.jsp. They come in shorts and longs and are almost as nice as my lucy ones. I can only find the shorts on line but with coupons and free shipping they are very reasonable

...those SO Bootcut yoga pants with the polka dots on the top are really cute! And only $14.99 ~ wow, what a steal!

I feel lik yoga pants look best on women with...slimmer figures than mine.:rotfl: trying to put this delicately.:rotfl2: my sis-in-law looks AWESOME in them (jealous lol) but every pair I try on makes me want to scream and run away, but I can't,b/c I'm in a dressing room in some store...:lmao: I wish they looked good on my....not-super-slim self....they are comfortable!

I am so going there.:thumbsup2

I love mine too! I think they look so much nicer than sweat pants and some of my sweats I am constantly pulling them up because the elastic gets worn out! It doesn't seem to happen with the Yoga pants! I got mine at NY & Co.

I love mine too! I think they look so much nicer than sweat pants and some of my sweats I am constantly pulling them up because the elastic gets worn out! It doesn't seem to happen with the Yoga pants! I got mine at NY & Co.

....I find that they are on the short side....:confused3

I too love yoga pants, but I just wear them around the house. I think they look great on me, but I struggle with what to wear for shoes with them so I don't wear them in public. :confused3 I'm definitely not a sneaker type of gal.

Maybe that's why people think they look a little sloppy or messy? Because you can't wear a nicer shoe with them?

i must be only person on earth who doesn't own yoga pants. I also never had any sweat pants decades ago when those were in.

In the summer, I live in my hiking pants which are light & comfy.

I live in my "perfect fit" with lycra casual pants from LLBean. The legs comes in different widths and they actually are a bit dressier than yoga pants.
I love them.

herc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter