I love Misty Miotto

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Misty was our wedding photographer back in 2011. I loved her photos so much that I always wanted to do a family portrait if we ever went back to WDW with a child.

Well in March we finally got our family portrait done, and received our photos today. :cloud9: I have such a girl crush on Misty :laughing:

So for anyone who wants to see http://mistymiottophotography.shootproof.com/Maher just enter your email address and the password Miotto to see them.

I'm only sharing here, because I'm picking out some of my favourites to give as mother's day pressies on Sunday, so I can't share with family yet, but I have to show them off :rotfl:

OMG! Bec! Thanks so much for sharing. I was so happy seeing the pictures and to see you and your DH use Misty again for these. I remember your wedding pictures and they were stunning. These are just like......another circle in your life's journey.

Those are amazing pictures and your DD is just darling.

Wow! What a brilliant idea! And your DD is adorable! (Do I detect a strawberry blonde tinge to her hair? Same as mine!) How on earth will you choose your favourites though, as they are all so beautiful!

OMG! Bec! Thanks so much for sharing. I was so happy seeing the pictures and to see you and your DH use Misty again for these. I remember your wedding pictures and they were stunning. These are just like......another circle in your life's journey.

Those are amazing pictures and your DD is just darling.

Thanks, originally when I tried to book she wasn't available for our dates, and I was devastated we wouldn't be able to do this, but a date came up and I snapped it up! I'm so glad we did too :flower3:

They're beautiful!

Wow! What a brilliant idea! And your DD is adorable! (Do I detect a strawberry blonde tinge to her hair? Same as mine!) How on earth will you choose your favourites though, as they are all so beautiful!

Yeah she is a bit strawberry blonde, she was born with absolute red hair though, and we're not quite sure where it came from :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter