I love it so I'm now giving it for Christmas!

Just bought one of these in perfect like new condition at Godwill for $14.99. I would love to know what all you cook with it. So far I've only made sandwiches! Great quality and works perfect.

We have one in our Owner's Locker. When we go to Orlando for a week or more, it comes in handy. I have one there because I have lots of weird food allergies, so it's better that I cook most of our meals.

I use it to cook steaks, burgers, salmon, cod, shrimp, grill veggies, pancakes, eggs.

Love it because the plates go right in the dishwasher. :cool1:

We have one in our Owner's Locker. When we go to Orlando for a week or more, it comes in handy. I have one there because I have lots of weird food allergies, so it's better that I cook most of our meals.

I use it to cook steaks, burgers, salmon, cod, shrimp, grill veggies, pancakes, eggs.

Love it because the plates go right in the dishwasher. :cool1:

:thumbsup2 I agree with all of the above. Burgers, sandwich wraps, and steaks are my favorites but I haven't made anything that turned out bad yet!

"It Starts With Food"

http://whole9life.com/itstartswithfood/

Changed my life. Multiple copies going out for Christmas this year, especially to those I know eat a crappy Standard American diet or struggle with diet-solvable health issues.

After I picked myself up off the ground laughing, I'd be offended. I would never give a present to someone that critiqued their life or somehow made them feel bad or embarrassed.

Now if they were someone into nutrition or practiced an alternative diet that would be a fine gift, but not to anyone else.

ceecee said:
Any idea how to get the coffee stain out of them? I still don't know if they are BPA free. I emailed Tervis and they said the newer ones should be???

I use bleach and water and some dish detergent and let it soak for an hour or so. My coffee stains always come out of mine.

After I picked myself up off the ground laughing, I'd be offended. I would never give a present to someone that critiqued their life or somehow made them feel bad or embarrassed.

Now if they were someone into nutrition or practiced an alternative diet that would be a fine gift, but not to anyone else.

Just think how easy it would make gift giving though. We could just think of people's faults and try to find ways to fix them. There are books on everything! "10 steps to a clearer complexion," "Better parenting for naughty children," "Grammar for idiots," etc. Much easier than trying to think of something they might prefer.;)

Ebags packing cubes! THey are wonderful!

For our last trip to WDW, DH poo pooed the packing cubes I bought for all of us...until he saw how much more he could fit in his luggage! He was shocked. He brought a smaller bag than usual and fit all of his clothes for a week. I think it was a carryon - a large one (the max) but a whole weeks' worth of clothes in a carryon isn't bad. The key is to roll the clothes and then put them in the cubes. The nice thing is that when you are packing or taking out the cubes, you can easily move your clothes from bag to bag/bag to drawer.

For example, we were trying to bring as few bags as possible, so we kept rearranging the cubes in bags until we fit all of our stuff into 3 small bags. Then when we got to the hotel, we took our cubes out and put them in the drawers. Want socks? Look in the cube with your socks, underwear, etc. Want shorts? Look in the cube with the shorts and shirts. No loose clothes in the drawers.

Traveling will never be the same again! Long live the packing cube!

For our last trip to WDW, DH poo pooed the packing cubes I bought for all of us...until he saw how much more he could fit in his luggage! He was shocked. He brought a smaller bag than usual and fit all of his clothes for a week. I think it was a carryon - a large one (the max) but a whole weeks' worth of clothes in a carryon isn't bad. The key is to roll the clothes and then put them in the cubes. The nice thing is that when you are packing or taking out the cubes, you can easily move your clothes from bag to bag/bag to drawer.

For example, we were trying to bring as few bags as possible, so we kept rearranging the cubes in bags until we fit all of our stuff into 3 small bags. Then when we got to the hotel, we took our cubes out and put them in the drawers. Want socks? Look in the cube with your socks, underwear, etc. Want shorts? Look in the cube with the shorts and shirts. No loose clothes in the drawers.

LOVE packing cubes! Could not agree more. I have converted everyone in the family. DH uses them (miracle). Even the very hard sell "throw it all in a duffle bag" college son. He asks me where we keep the packing cubes when he travels :lmao:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Just think how easy it would make gift giving though. We could just think of people's faults and try to find ways to fix them. There are books on everything! "10 steps to a clearer complexion," "Better parenting for naughty children," "Grammar for idiots," etc. Much easier than trying to think of something they might prefer.;)

:lmao: :rotfl: OMG I nearly spit Coke Zero all over my keyboard!!!!!!!! Hilarious!

Harney and Son's teas. I drink them loose but for other people I buy the silk sachets:

http://www.harney.com/wrapped-sachet-sampler-cube.html

Teas in little silk sachets are one of those really elegant simple luxuries.

We tend to go for little things and consumables - no one has room in their houses for much, and we've been fortunate - everyone in our family has what they need.

:goodvibes This is the brand of tea they serve in the concierge lounge at the Grand Californian! I love the hot cinnamon spice! I'm buying myself some for my stocking! :cool1:

Jusacuz said:
Diamond Candles. There is a ring in every candle, so it's like two gifts in one. I haven't found a scent I love by them yet, but the anticipation of getting to the ring is fun. I bought one for my sister.

I had a Tervis Tumbler up until this past week when I found out that they don't survive a "tumble" off the counter. :D I loved it, though, for hot and cold drinks. It didn't really hold in the heat, but I liked the size I had. They would make great gifts.

I also love the KCup storage drawer I have and will be buying one for my mom for Christmas. The Keurig sits on top of it. They sell them at Bed Bath & Beyond. :)

Sams club has them too. And they are only 10 bucks.

LOVE packing cubes! Could not agree more. I have converted everyone in the family. DH uses them (miracle). Even the very hard sell "throw it all in a duffle bag" college son. He asks me where we keep the packing cubes when he travels :lmao:

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Okay, you got my attention! :laughing:

I went to ebags and looked at them. How do you determine what size is best to buy?

Okay, you got my attention! :laughing:

I went to ebags and looked at them. How do you determine what size is best to buy?

Mine are not by ebags. I have several different brands. You can find nice ones at luggage stores & less expensive ones at Target. I do prefer the nicer ones though.

I think the basic size "shirt size" might be what they are called, are the most universally used.

I'm giving all my polish-wearing-peeps Essie First Base Coat for Christmas. I do my nails on Sunday night and don't have to worry about them for most of the week. Might need a little touch-up on Friday, but nothing major. This stuff is completely amazing! LOVE IT! :lovestruc( I work in a machine shop and have my hands in all kinds of junk during the week, not to mention the chores at home like dishes and cleaning)

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod1320190

You can pick it up in lots of places, but I usually just pop in Ulta since its 3 mins from my house. :love:

Thank you! I am getting these for us and for my sister. I had no idea what to get for her, this will be perfect as they are always going away somewhere and she only uses a carry-on. She is going to love them! I got her the set with the zebra print.

Can someone tell me if the rapsberry is actually red or is it more like a pinkish color?

I received these stacking bowls for my wedding over 14 years ago. I hardly ever used many of the things I registered for, but these bowls (which were not on my registry) remain the one thing I use every single day. They have bowls of every size, and they only take up the cabinet room of the largest bowl. I haven't given them for Christmas yet, but I have given them for many wedding showers.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/prod...-NoFacet-_-Top Wide Gift of the Day - copy-_-

Lotion candles: www.lotionlites.com

They feel excellent in the winter when it's cold & the liquid lotion is wonderful. I usually buy a few unscented to keep on hand for quick gifts.

Thank you! I am getting these for us and for my sister. I had no idea what to get for her, this will be perfect as they are always going away somewhere and she only uses a carry-on. She is going to love them! I got her the set with the zebra print.

Can someone tell me if the rapsberry is actually red or is it more like a pinkish color?

I have this set. I would say it is in-between the two. Not really red, not really pink, medium-dark (not bright), with just a tiny hint of purple - raspberry! :goodvibes (If I had to pick one I would say red)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter