I LOVE Disneyland!!

I am so glad you enjoyed DL!! I must say that I have been to WDW and while it is amazing, DL will always be my favorite! It is the original after all. :thumbsup2 I love the swinging gondolas! Am I crazy?? :rotfl2: I think they are so much fun! Problem is no one will ever ride them with me. :confused: Did you do Tower?? :scared1: I will actually be going to WDW again in January and I am really excited as I havent been in about 11 years. But I have been to Disneyland well over 50 times in my life! :cloud9:

I wish that we had stayed at least a complete week at the Candy Cane Inn and DL. (250 yards from the main park entrance, but the CCI shuttle is wonderful.)
:wizard:

We left DL and stayed in Palm Springs area (Indian wells) for 4 days, then Las vegas for a week. (flew into ONT out of LAS) :confused3

The whole DL experience is so different. At WDW there are so many roads every which way.:confused:

At DL the main entrance is on the same road as the surrounding hotels. The non park hotels are closer to the parks than most of the onsite hotels at WDW. The weather was awesome... 70's/low 80's and DRY, even breezy. And it is just beautiful...not trashy or dirty. :flower3:

If I ever do a Disney vacation in the summer, it will be DL not WDW from now on.:cutie:

(We did not go on TOT. We did the WDW/MGM one twice in the past and that was enough.):scared1:

The Ferris wheel didn't make me sick it was just :scared: . I had one leg braced on the seat across from me and I was hanging on to a thin piece of the side of the cart thing for dear life. Oh my dear, what a vision of grace!:lmao:

LOL!! Well I am glad you enjoyed DL so much! That is so wonderful to hear! :goodvibes I love the TOT as well. One of my faves! I cant wait to ride the one in Florida! I will let you know how that all goes! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter