I lost weight and may have won $600!

lisamomof3

Mouseketeer
My DH, DM, and myself entered a Biggest Loser Contest that my school district that I work for was having. We had only 8 weeks to see which team could lose the most percentage, etc. Last night at weigh in it looks like our team may have won!!!

I lost 18lbs, my mom lost 16lbs and my dh lost 8 pounds! I was told I was the biggest loser so far! But of course there were others that didn't weigh as much as I did, so we are waiting to see the percentages etc!! I am just so excited. :woohoo: Not only have I begun to lose weight, our trip is coming up on June 1 and being 20 lbs lighter and $600 richer will definately make our trip better! I was so excited for our team also. I was a little mad (jealous) at my dh he lost 8 lbs and he wasn't even trying. :furious: But I was just glad we all lost. I am just hoping I can stick with it.

Thanks for letting me tell you my news. Good luck to everyone else on this journey to better health and weight loss. Believe me it is the toughest thing I have ever done. ( lose weight and keep it off) Also, thanks to DIS and this WISH board. I've read more than I have posted and feel right at home. :grouphug:

Great job! It's nice to have an incentive to lose weight, it really keeps you going. Keep up the good work!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter