I lost the post!

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by mskayjay, Jun 8, 2008.

1. mskayjay

mskayjay <font color=magenta>They were sooooo good I had um

oh gosh.....I'm so sorry and I don't know if this is the place for this one but I'm hoping someone recognizes their posting.

someone posted a picture on one of the boards of these absolutely gorgeous chocolate tuxedoed strawberries they had delivered to their room with an amazing Mickey Mouse. Does this sound familiar to anyone????? TIA !
    K

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. AJKMOM

AJKMOM DIS Veteran

You could check out the Restaurant forum, it's probably there.

4. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

Yeah - look on the cake thread.

5. NikkiLovesWDW!

NikkiLovesWDW! "Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S

Is this like what you were looking for?

[​IMG]

6. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Reserving the right to make jokes out of typos - b

Yes, that's what she's looking for!

Now, the Amazing KreskinEldr predicts the next question: "How does one order them??????????" :teeth:

7. NikkiLovesWDW!

NikkiLovesWDW! "Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S

Well, I'm not exactly sure how to order them since my sister ordered them for me and DBF the night we got engaged. She said she just called the WL and had them send it to our room. She made it seem like it's really simple. I guess you just call and ask to speak to room service of whichever hotel you are staying at. She also sent a bottle of champagne.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. mskayjay

mskayjay <font color=magenta>They were sooooo good I had um

Nikki that is close but....it was on a white plate with a gorgeous Mickey figurine and I'm pretty sure they had it delivered to WL. I feel like such a dork for not bookmarking it! Whoever posted it laughed because her DH took a bite out of one of the berries before she snapped the pic. It was just gorgeous! My sweet DH works 72hour work weeks as I've been home for several years (3) due to a layoff and then health issues. I just want to spoil him rotten and I know he loves berries! lol Try to picture a plate with ~6 perfect tuxedoed berries on that beautiful plate with the gloved Mickey....just stunning with my wedding ring saying on it....."For All Time....." oh just slay me!!!! lol

9. suggies08

suggies08 Mouseketeer

Not sure if this helps but there are a ton of pictures on the Cake thread under the restaurants board. Its on a sticky at the top of the page. Maybe you are thinking of a white chocolate Mickey Mouse? I underlined and bolded that so hopefully you will notice:goodvibes