I know it's a rumor...

disneyfan551

Focusing on the FIGHT and not the FRIGHT! 🟠🙏
....regarding Disney possibly sailing to Europe next year, BUT ;) what should I do if I would like to go ahead and book for the best prices? Should I go ahead and book another possible date/cruise that we would like to go on, and don't even try to second-guess them sailing to Europe? I looked on the Disney site and only saw bookings available through April '07. Is that the furthest that they are booking at this point? Please help! I'm trying to plan a few things out and I'm confused! :confused3

:wave2:

The rest of the Magic's 07' dates won't be released until this spring. If you want to, you can fax a request in to Inventory Control or give it to your Dreams rep. The Med. is the "proposed" route to be offered....we faxed in our request a while ago :)

I know this doesn't help any for now...but we are cruising this weekend and are thinking about rebooking onboard. I will ask them if they can tell me anything about the dates that haven't been released yet. I'm sure they won't tell me much, IF they tell me anything at all, but it's worth a try, right?

UGAFan0829 said:
I know this doesn't help any for now...but we are cruising this weekend and are thinking about rebooking onboard. I will ask them if they can tell me anything about the dates that haven't been released yet. I'm sure they won't tell me much, IF they tell me anything at all, but it's worth a try, right?

Good thought, but they won't say anything. We booked the last cruise available (April 2007) to take advantage of the on board booking discount and credit. If DCL says they are going to Europe, then we will change our reservation to the new date. If they don't, we will figure what we will do with our reservation.

I would say rebook the cruise and lock in the discounts and credits. You can always change the date up to 75-90 days before the sail date and not pay any kind of penalty.

There was a couple in front of us rebooking and they booked 4 cruises and plan on moving the dates around as they need for the next 3 or 4 years. It seemed kind of crazy to book that many in advance, but it's thier money and vacations.

this site www (dot) cast a way club (dot) com, the onwers of it have teken thier 49th DCL cruise this past Thanksgiving. They book about 6 per year, mostly 3 and 4 nighters, but usially 1 or 2 of them are 7 night.

I had'nt heard that rumor about Disney cruising to Europe, that would be fantastic. Any rumors about what ports they would be stopping in? :cool1:

PLUTO2 said:
What is the fax number and what do you include on the fax? Thank you.

Disney Cruise Lines
Inventory Control Dept.
Fax: 407-566-7739

You can fax Inventory Control to rebook an already existing cruise for a date in the future, or to request a certain stateroom(s). This is good especially if you want to book a Cat. 1, 2 or 3 which book very fast. If you already have an existing booking, you will need to include the booking number in your request. Be as specific as you can in your request. HTH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter