I know I can't be the only one...

You are defiantly not the only one. ;) No matter how many times I watch the same fireworks show I still get all teary eyed.

So far, I have not. The only time that I come close is when either my allergies are acting up, or some big dude or dudette is standing on my foot. Otherwise, again, no.

Well, I cry during the fireworks, on the first time walking through the tunnels on every trip, the last time walking out of the tunnels on every trip, leaving the esplanade the last time on every trip, during F! EVERY TIME, when DS6 (who has autism) lights up because he is meeting a character, ......... Should I keep going? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

In short, yes, I also cry during the fireworks. :goodvibes

I do...almost every time...LOL When I see Dumbo fly and they play "Baby Mine" I tear up.

The "Believe in holiday magic" fireworks make me cry every time. Love the song "Can you remember" in the beginning...can't wait to see them this year!!

I do...almost every time...LOL When I see Dumbo fly and they play "Baby Mine" I tear up.

I've never seen that part in person, but I couldn't even watch the video of that on YouTube without sobbing! :scared:

Is it a permanent part of the fireworks show now? If so, I'm going to be a wreck next weekend when we go!

I've seen it the past few times we've watched the fireworks, but aren't they doing Halloween fireworks now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter