I know, a stupid question about paper products

Patpat15

DVCer
We are going to BWV on Feb 17-23. Having never stayed before (it's our first time as owners) I was wondering do we need to order toilet paper, napkins and paper towels from Netgrocer along with our food, or do they supply any.

No you do not have to order toilet paper and I do not believe you need paper towels. I can't remember about the napkins though.

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

they even give you extra paper products - what are you staying in a studio or a 1-bedroom - I think the 1-bedroom comes with napkins, I don't the studio does. (of course I might be thinking of OKW)

We'll be staying there at the same time. We might be neighbors. We're staying in a studio. We asked for PV of lunar park pool. I've never stayed at BWV but at VB they supplied toilet paper and paper towels but no napkins.
See you there...

DVCDUDES
Owner BWV Feb 2000

I'm not sure about the napkins. At OKW they gave you cloth napkins in all but the studios, however, I've heard that may have changed. I know they don't supply paper napkins. They do supply and replenish on request toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher powder.

The cloth napkins were discontinued at OKW late last summer. We used paper towels as napkins in December, but a pack of napkins would be nice. :)

Disneydiane

We stay at OKW and as mentioned no more cloth napkins. I ordered napkins from Netgrocer and I always order extra tissues. We have allergies and always need alot. We also like them a little softer than the tissues supplied.

You will need to bring your coffee and filters.

jane.gif

Disney Vacation Club Board Co-Moderator
DVC and Cruise Chat Hostess
Cruise Board List Mistress

<font size=4 color=blue font face="Comic Sans MS">Robin

Last time we went at OKW they have packets of tea, but not coffee. Definitely no filters. And for napkins, I usually go to either the Bakery at BW or Goods to Go at OKW and snatched lots and lots of napkins to bring to our room. Works just fine for us. :)

Just returned for BWV. Plenty of paper towels but no napkins.

There was TP also, but I brought my own. What they provide is a far cry from my Charmin Ultra, and I'm one of those "sensitive guys."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>You will need to bring your coffee and filters.[/quote]

Make sure to buy the basket-type filters.

-- Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!