I Knew There Was A Reason Why I've Always Hated My Birthday - COMPLETE

I'm finally playing catch-up!

I completely understand what you mean about breakfast being more important than the characters! We did the 1900 Park Fare breakfast back in 1998 (I was 11!) and even at that young age I was way more preoccupied with the food than the characters.

Mmmm... John Stamos. I don't know what he smells like, but I'm always going to make that association with the GF now! :cool1:

I'm now following you on twitter, by the way! I'm living vicariously through your tweets.

Well, hello, DISers!

I'm back from WDW and am happy to report that we had an absolutely wonderful trip! It was just what we needed to make up for last year's disaster. I have so many fun stories that I can't wait to share with all of you! :thumbsup2

I'll be starting the new TR sometime in the near future so keep an eye out. Until then, thank you for all of the kind 'Bon Voyage' comments that I never got a chance to respond to. Y'all are too sweet! Coming home from Disney stinks, but I'm glad I'll get to re-live the trip with you! :)

Glad to hear you had a great trip, Kara! Sorry I wasn't here in time to wish you a fond farewell, slow-mo princess wave and all. I can't wait to hear all about it, will be on the look out :-)

AwwwwwwYEAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy to hear that everything was wonderful and it was just what you needed! Start that TR immediately. Today I cried over not being at Disney for the first time in awhile and I need to hear these fun stories before I croak. :crazy2:

I totally get how it feels to lose a furry family member while you are at the 'happiest place on earth'. I had that happen with my cat. It is a confusing mess of emotioins to say the least! One the bright side, you are a very entertaining author of trip reports! I thorougly enjoyed reading this one and can't wait to start the next!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter