I just wanted to post my good news on the DL board too! I won a trip to DL!

wdwluvr

Earning My Ears
I posted this on the Community board already but I wanted to share it on the Disneyland board too! I guess I'll be hanging around here a lot more while I'm planning our trip!!!

I can't believe I won! I qualified on the radio for this trip about 2 weeks ago. I had to call into the radio station and be caller number 10. Then I had to answer a trivia question about DCA park. They asked me what land at the new DCA features the attraction "Jumpin Jellyfish"? The answer, of course, is Paradise Pier! They told me they were going to draw a name on July 6th to give the trip away. So I took a little radio with me to work today and listened and they drew my name! I won airfare for 4 from Salt Lake City ( I live in Idaho) to LA, hotel accomodations for 4 nights and flex passes for 4. My DH and kids are sooo excited. I don't have all the details as far as where we'll be staying but I will find out on Monday when I go to the radio station. I secretly kind of hope it will be for the GC Hotel! I think we are going to go near the end of October when it won't be quite as crowded and hot. We have until November to take the trip. We were so bummed because we were going to go to DL/DCA in November but had decided we couldn't afford it because DH needs a new car really bad (his is about ready to die). But now we get to go after all!!! This is like a dream come true! I can't wait to see Mickey!

I just had to share my exciting news with all of you! Thanks for letting me!

:wave:

Congratulations wdwluvr!

When you say you have until November to take your
trip, do you mean the beginning of November or end?
Also, if you go during the end of October you might
want to check and see if Disneyland (or maybe even
DCA) will be doing a Holloween thing this year. I know
Knotts Berry Farm has an awesome Halloween event
every weekend in October called Knotts Scary Farm.
It's only 10 to 15 minutes away from Disneyland and
usually begins after 7PM. This event is ALWAYS sold
out, so if it's something you and your family would
want to do I would recommend you get tickets
over a month in advance. Like I said, it's after 7, and
I think they also do it on Thursday's. And during the
off season on the weekdays, Disneyland usually closes
around 6 or 7 anyways.

Anyways, I know you'll have lots of fun. Nothing
beats spending the Holiday seasons here in
Southern California.
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Yippee!!!!!! Woohoo!!!!!!! Hurray!!!!!!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

You're going to have a GREAT time!!!!!! I wish I was lucky enough to win a vacation. Send some of your good karma my way please! :D ;) :D

<marquee><font color=orange><font size=4>Congrats wdwlvr</marquee></font>

Don't you just love Disney Magic? Please make sure to ask all the questions you need answered. We would love to help make your trip even more magical. :cool:

Congratulations and good for you! :D Have a great time!

Thanks you guys!

Roypar-We are now thinking of going at the end of August(depending on availability) instead of October because 3 of our favorites are going down for rehab in September. I don't want to get there in October and take a chance that those attractions may still be closed. I'll find out this coming week when we will go for sure. We are hoping to go Aug 18-22.

Wow!!! How incredibly great! Be sure to post the details when you find them all out!

I'm envious! (In a happy-for-you way!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter