I Just Want to See the Dancing Lights Gleam! Nov 2015 TR *COMPLETE* 3/29

I think this is a really good picture of you all! And I especially love the pictures of you looking at DD in her carrier. That little smile is too precious.

I'm so sad that I never got to see the lights :(

Your pictures of the lights are just wonderful! Love the one with the dalmatians and Mickey and Minnie at the picnic table. Also, I thought your PP pictures were great! I sure hope the lights come back somewhere but if they don't, you were able to say a proper goodbye :yay:

Thanks! They have so many cute little set ups throughout the Streets of America with characters. It's fun to find them all!

The PP pictures looked way better when I looked on my phone vs on my laptop, where we looked totally washed out! So maybe they aren't so bad after all.

I keep holding out hope that they will find a new home for the lights, because it is such a shame to think of them truly being gone forever!

Glad you got to spend a good amount of time at the lights. I am glad they had them this year and that they seemed to even enhance them this year with more character placements, etc. - really giving people a chance to "say goodbye" to them in style

I like the first Photopass family pic with your son's arm on his hip - very good looking family!

It was so nice to go with very limited plans in place so that we could just enjoy the lights to our hearts' content that first evening.

Thank you! It looked super washed out on my laptop but not as bad on the phone. I do love DS's pose in that one too!

The lights are so beautiful! So sad I never got to see them in person.

Yes, such a bummer to have never been able to experience them in person! They are truly one of those things that pictures just won't do justice. I'm glad we got to see them one last time, but I'm sad for all the years we were missing out on something so amazing by never going during the holidays!

Meeting Mickey is a great way to start any trip!

Great pictures of the lights! I love the PP picture! And the one of DS under that huge tunnel of green lights.

I enjoyed finding all of the hidden stuff in the lights - I see you found the lightsabers too!

It was really a perfect way to start a trip, even one as short as ours! We had missed out on sorcerer Mickey for awhile because his line was always so long before in the animation building. I loved that this meet now seemed to be a little hidden gem so that we could get in quickly!

Thanks! I love that picture of DS too. He was being quite the ham that evening!

We definitely spent more time this trip savoring instead of just walking through. It was nice to take the time to find all those hidden characters and things tucked away in the lights.

This is an adorable picture of you two girls!

Love seeing the lights again. Will be so strange without them there if/when we go back during December sometime. Glad you got to bid them farewell and collect a couple souvenirs to remind you of the experience.

Aw thank you! I couldn't stop smiling at her smiling so much!

I know, Christmas trips just won't be the same anymore! I still keep thinking it just can't be real that they have gotten rid of them for good.

So many gorgeous pictures of the lights! I still can't believe it was the last year, so sad :(

I'm so glad the kids were enjoying them too!

Thank you! I know, I still get sad every time I think about it, which is at least as often as I come back to this TR to do an update or replies. :(

I expected that DS would love them now that he is older and more aware, but I was surprised to see DD react to them as much as she did. It was so sweet to see them both having such a great time!

LOVE your evening at the lights. The family photos were totally worth the wait, and oh I just melted at Delilah smiling in the carrier. How adorable!! Love the ornament too!

It was truly a perfect Thanksgiving!! We made a point to stop for every Photopass we saw, no matter what the lines looked like, because we were really there for that trip just to see the lights and enjoy the experience. Everything else was just bonus! So we didn't mind standing in the lines.

Oh, I know! It was just so precious to see her having such a big reaction to them!!

Your photos aren't coming up for me. Probably because flickr is a blocked site on my work computer. I'll have to come back and reread when I'm on my laptop.

Oh, bummer!! That's probably it!

::yes:: It is (or I guess, was) an amazing sight to see!

Not the Mama!

I loved that show! I didn't even realize that was there!

Great picture! That's one big smile!

Cool! I'm sure that ornament will be one that you'll treasure for years.

Not too bad. You got to get out and experience the lights and it still isn't even a terribly late night.

I know, truly one of a kind. Still can't believe they decided to get rid of them!!

Right?! I loved that show! After seeing this in the lights, I actually looked to see if it was on Netflix or Amazon Prime Instant Video, but sadly not.

One of my favorite pics of her! She was so excited!

Definitely a great ornament that I couldn't wait to get on the tree once we got home. It's perfect!

I loved that we could stay out and see the nighttime stuff this trip, but it wasn't so late at night that the kids were miserable! Benefits of it getting dark early, I guess.

I think this is a really good picture of you all! And I especially love the pictures of you looking at DD in her carrier. That little smile is too precious.

I'm so sad that I never got to see the lights :(

Thank you!! It looked way more washed out on my laptop than my phone so maybe it was just how I was seeing it due to my settings or something. Yeah, that's one of my favorite pics of her from the trip. So sweet to see her enjoying them so much!

That really is a bummer. I just still can't believe they got rid of them! They were such a big part of the Christmastime at Disney experience!

I just love all of your pictures of the lights, so beautiful. It is sad that it is over, but I am thankful I have been down to see them multiple times. Including Dec 2015. I never saw most of the merch, it was pretty much sold out by the time we were there. I love the lightbulb ornament, such a cute idea. Did you buy one? Your kids are adorable, I love how excited your DS is to see and experience everything. The new rooms at CBR look very nice, will have to get back there to stay again on one of these trips.

I just love all of your pictures of the lights, so beautiful. It is sad that it is over, but I am thankful I have been down to see them multiple times. Including Dec 2015. I never saw most of the merch, it was pretty much sold out by the time we were there. I love the lightbulb ornament, such a cute idea. Did you buy one? Your kids are adorable, I love how excited your DS is to see and experience everything. The new rooms at CBR look very nice, will have to get back there to stay again on one of these trips.

Thank you! I totally know how you feel. I'm so glad we had the opportunity to see them several times, especially in their last year. It is such a shame to see them go away!!

We did buy the ornament! That is it hanging on our tree this year :) DH had seen pics online and we knew we had to have one! That sucks that stuff was sold out by the time you visited.

It was our first time staying at CBR and we really enjoyed it! It's a very nice and beautiful resort.

Day 2: Friday November 27th

This morning, we were heading to Epcot! Normally on such a short trip we would focus on only one or two parks, mostly because park hoppers are so expensive. However, this trip we had those APs, so we let DS have some input on the parks we visited and he chose Epcot. The reason why will be revealed later on, but it’s kind of funny.

So we were leaving Caribbean Beach a little after 8 am for the 9 am scheduled opening. But as we arrived around 8:30 am, they were starting to open the gates so we got in a little early. Our first FP didn’t start until 9:15, so we had a little time to do something else. Since it was right there at the front of the park and we didn’t want to wait a long time for it later, we walked right on to Spaceship Earth.

Nov 02-001
by disneymom1024, on Flickr

Nov 02-002

Nov 02-003

Nov 02-004

Nov 02-005

Nov 02-006

Nov 02-007

Nov 02-008

Nov 02-009

Nov 02-010

Nov 02-011

Nov 02-014

Nov 02-015

Nov 02-017

Nov 02-018

Nov 02-019

Nov 02-020

Nov 02-021

Nov 02-022

Nov 02-023

Nov 02-025

Untitled
After the ride, we hung around the building and played a couple of games. DH and DS played the one that’s basically like shuffleboard where you power up the city.

Nov 02-027
I think they also played the one where you pick up the body parts off a conveyor belt and place them correctly. Yes, that’s a thing.

After that, we went to do the only logical thing you do at rope drop and the real reason DS had chosen Epcot to visit today…

Nov 02-028

Apparently he’d had so much fun doing this in October that he couldn’t wait to do it again! I’d missed out on it last time (darn the luck), but this time I was in. Now is the hour to build our power! It takes about 20 minutes to participate in this attraction, and rope drop be darned, DS loves it! In the first room, you get your mission, which is to combat bad nutrition, dehydration, and laziness. Then you go in a second room where you use shooters similar to the ones in TSM to attack the villains. The next room was DS’s favorite because you basically run around like a crazy person to different stations to protect the city. Then in the last room you take the Habit Heroes pledge and get your rubber bracelet showing you participated. It was our family and one other participating together, and it was fun watching DS run around enjoying himself so much!

Since typing all of this, they have closed Habit Heroes permanently! While it's not a huge shock or loss to the park overall, DS was definitely disappointed when he heard we couldn't do this again in February. I guess it's a good thing we made a point to do it on this bonus trip!

After Habit Heroes, we went to use our first FP+ over at Journey Into Imagination.

Continued in next post...

Day 2 Continued: Friday November 27th

After having fun with Figment, DD was ready to eat. We stopped at Test Track to pick up a Rider Swap before I took her over to baby care. That early in the morning, we had the nursing room to ourselves so that was nice! In the meantime, DH and DS used their FP+ for Test Track.

Nov 02-038

Nov 02-039

Nov 02-041

Nov 02-042
DS’s car came in first place!

Nov 02-043

Untitled
DD on our way back to find Daddy and Big Brother

There’s not too many pictures left of our morning at Epcot because at this point, we all met up so I could give DD to DH and go use my Soarin’ FP+ while also getting a rider swap for later. We had let DS choose which one he wanted to ride twice between Soarin’ and TT and he had chosen TT. So DH and I had split our Tier 1 choice between the two so that he would at least get to ride both that day.

The wait even with FP+ seemed a little long, but I got really lucky when they had a couple empty seats to fill in one of the theaters that was about to load and I got jumped ahead to board immediately instead of having to wait for the next cycle! While I was riding Soarin’, DH took the kids on Nemo.

Once we were all done, they met me in the Land, and I sat with a sleeping DD in the area around the entrance to the Soarin’ queue while they rode using the rider swap. We had time for one more thing, so I took DS on Test Track one more time using the rider swap we had gotten earlier. He likes to design the most eco-friendly car because he equates that with going slow, and he thinks that will make the car at the end go slower!

Untitled
by disneymom1024, on Flickr]

Untitled
When we got to the end outside part, DS looked at me and yelled, “But I didn’t make a fast car!” lol It gets him every time! He still enjoys himself every time though! A funny thing happened as we were walking out of the ride. I spotted some Cheerios on the floor and pointed them out to DS, joking with him that I’d found him something to eat for a snack. He dropped down to his knees to pick one up and I barely managed to swat it out of his hand before he put it in his mouth! He thought I was serious!!

Untitled

After Test Track, we were ready to head out of the park. The sky was looking beautiful over Spaceship Earth as we made our way out.

Nov 02-045

Nov 02-046

Nov 02-049

We had decided early on that we would use up our 3 FP+’s and try to get out of the park before lunch so that we didn’t encounter large crowds at the quick service restaurants in the parks. So although we had only done a few attractions, it was time to head back to Caribbean Beach to grab some lunch at the food court. DH went by himself and brought us back food to eat in the room. Then he took DS to the pool and to the beach while I stayed in the room with DD to feed her and let her nap. It was definitely a nice break as we had noticed the crowds starting to build the longer the morning went on! Our other option for the break was going to Downtown Disney to meet Santa Claus, but DS had been asking and asking for the pool, so we decided to save that for the next day. Turns out, we made the right decision! (Oooh, foreshadowing...)

After our break, we were ready to check out some nighttime Christmas festivities, but although we were there primarily to see the Osborne Lights as much as possible, there was one other nighttime event we wanted to see!

UP NEXT: I Just Want to See the Castle Lights Gleam!

This morning, we were heading to Epcot! Normally on such a short trip we would focus on only one or two parks, mostly because park hoppers are so expensive. However, this trip we had those APs, so we let DS have some input on the parks we visited and he chose Epcot.
Makes sense, short trip with APs... might as well hit the highlights!

Or even Habit Heroes... :rolleyes1

So we were leaving Caribbean Beach a little after 8 am for the 9 am scheduled opening. But as we arrived around 8:30 am, they were starting to open the gates so we got in a little early.
Cool! Nice to get a little extra time, especially when you're on such a short trip.

After that, we went to do the only logical thing you do at rope drop and the real reason DS had chosen Epcot to visit today…
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

Since typing all of this, they have closed Habit Heroes permanently! While it's not a huge shock or loss to the park overall, DS was definitely disappointed when he heard we couldn't do this again in February. I guess it's a good thing we made a point to do it on this bonus trip!
Ok, definitely not what I'd choose to do at RD or even at all on a short trip, but I'm glad you were able to carve some time out for him to do what he really wanted to do. Especially since it will be going away.

And more importantly, it looks cool too!

He likes to design the most eco-friendly car because he equates that with going slow, and he thinks that will make the car at the end go slower!
:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Come on! You're doing it wrong! You want to go fast!

I spotted some Cheerios on the floor and pointed them out to DS, joking with him that I’d found him something to eat for a snack. He dropped down to his knees to pick one up and I barely managed to swat it out of his hand before he put it in his mouth! He thought I was serious!!
Doesn't it amaze you some of the things they take literally when you have no intention of it being that way?

After our break, we were ready to check out some nighttime Christmas festivities, but although we were there primarily to see the Osborne Lights as much as possible, there was one other nighttime event we wanted to see!
I look forward to it!

I think they also played the one where you pick up the body parts off a conveyor belt and place them correctly. Yes, that’s a thing.
Yes, it is. I remember doing that once.

Now is the hour to build our power! It takes about 20 minutes to participate in this attraction, and rope drop be darned, DS loves it!
:rotfl:

Glad you got it in while you did. Good trip to do things for the last time, I guess.

23999526989_459d70978f_c.jpg
Izzy saw this picture earlier and said, "That looks like me when I was a baby!" :goodvibes

He likes to design the most eco-friendly car because he equates that with going slow, and he thinks that will make the car at the end go slower!
:rotfl2:

After Test Track, we were ready to head out of the park. The sky was looking beautiful over Spaceship Earth as we made our way out.

Very pretty, indeed! :thumbsup2

Nice that you go to Epcot early and that it opened early!

Love DH's Spaceship Earth face! :rotfl2:

Awww that's kinda sweet that DS wanted to do Habit Heroes! And good thing he got one last time in before it shut down!

LOL I am dying at the thought of DS picking up the cheerios off the ground! Silly boy! :laughing:

Sounds like a fun morning at Epcot!!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao::thumbsup2

When we got to the end outside part, DS looked at me and yelled, “But I didn’t make a fast car!”
:rotfl:

I spotted some Cheerios on the floor and pointed them out to DS, joking with him that I’d found him something to eat for a snack. He dropped down to his knees to pick one up and I barely managed to swat it out of his hand before he put it in his mouth! He thought I was serious!!
:rotfl:popcorn::

Fun morning and Epcot and glad you beat the crowds! The parks didn't seem overly crowded but since we arrived on Saturday and did our first park day on Sunday, I think that helped.

We love those games after Spaceship Earth too! They like the shuffleboard and racing games but I'll have to be on the look out for the body parts one.

I'm sad that Habit Heros is closed! I was going to try that in May since we have 2 Epcot days. But it's great that DS got to enjoy it one more time!

Great use of FP+ to split the big attractions up!

And I think it was a good call to skip Disney Springs as much as I would have loved to meet up! Parking was crazy and the 2 hour wait for Santa was crazy if you didn't have any other plans to shop around. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your evening!

I love your photos of the lights. DS looks so happy to have seen them.

The strangest things entertain kids. Who'd have thought Habit Heroes would warrant another visit?

Probably a great decision to head back to the room early and eat at the CBR food court. And it sounds like a pretty relaxing afternoon for you, being able to rest in the room with DD while DH and DS went swimming.

Makes sense, short trip with APs... might as well hit the highlights!

Or even Habit Heroes... :rolleyes1

Lol In DS's book, Habit Heroes was a highlight!!

Cool! Nice to get a little extra time, especially when you're on such a short trip.

It was a nice reward for getting the kids up and our of the room so early, for sure.

Ok, definitely not what I'd choose to do at RD or even at all on a short trip, but I'm glad you were able to carve some time out for him to do what he really wanted to do. Especially since it will be going away.

We didn't really have much we wanted to accomplish that morning, which now I'm glad for because I'm glad DS got to do it one more time before it went away. He was really bummed when he heard the news!

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Come on! You're doing it wrong! You want to go fast!

Right?! Now he likes going fast, but that time he was still pretty unsure about that part of the ride.

Doesn't it amaze you some of the things they take literally when you have no intention of it being that way?

Oh my gosh, I couldn't believe he thought I was serious! But it definitely gave me a good laugh!!

I look forward to it!

:goodvibes

Yes, it is. I remember doing that once.

It's actually pretty fun, although weird.

Glad you got it in while you did. Good trip to do things for the last time, I guess.

Little did we know this was a trip about doing several things for the last time!

Izzy saw this picture earlier and said, "That looks like me when I was a baby!" :goodvibes

Awww, that's a high compliment coming from a cutie like Izzy! True story, Paxton thinks every little boy in every picture is him. I really got a kick out of watching @TheMaxRebo 's DL trip video with him because every time he saw Peter he would ask if that was him. I kept asking him, "Paxton, do you even know who these other people are or remember going on vacation with them?! Why do you think that is you??" And he would just giggle. :rotfl:

Nice that you go to Epcot early and that it opened early!

Love DH's Spaceship Earth face! :rotfl2:

Awww that's kinda sweet that DS wanted to do Habit Heroes! And good thing he got one last time in before it shut down!

LOL I am dying at the thought of DS picking up the cheerios off the ground! Silly boy! :laughing:

Sounds like a fun morning at Epcot!!

It was a nice bonus for getting up and getting the kids ready so early to have those extra few minutes to do SE before the crowds descended.

He tries to outdo his goofy SE face on every ride!!

It was actually fun to watch him have such a blast doing HH, and this trip was not about trying to fit in everything we normally do on a long trip, so it was nice to have that moment with him. Especially considering it was unknowingly about to close for good! He was pretty bummed when we broke the news.

He actually reminded me of this Cheerio incident just yesterday. I guess it stuck with him too!! lol

Fun morning and Epcot and glad you beat the crowds! The parks didn't seem overly crowded but since we arrived on Saturday and did our first park day on Sunday, I think that helped.

We love those games after Spaceship Earth too! They like the shuffleboard and racing games but I'll have to be on the look out for the body parts one.

I'm sad that Habit Heros is closed! I was going to try that in May since we have 2 Epcot days. But it's great that DS got to enjoy it one more time!

Great use of FP+ to split the big attractions up!

And I think it was a good call to skip Disney Springs as much as I would have loved to meet up! Parking was crazy and the 2 hour wait for Santa was crazy if you didn't have any other plans to shop around. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your evening!

It probably did help that you arrived at the end of the weekend. Pretty much early mornings weren't too bad, but as it got closer and closer to lunch, people just kept pouring in and it got pretty crowded. But nothing like the horrendous lines & crowds I had imagined we would find Thanksgiving week, so that was nice!

The body parts one is kind of near the exit if I'm remembering right. There's one on each side of the doorway. Oh, we totally forgot about the racing game too! He had played it in Disneyland but we never seemed to remember that they had it at the end of SE. He still enjoyed the other games though. Sometimes I think he likes that stuff more than the rides!

DS was so bummed to hear about HH closing, especially with all of the other stuff closing that he likes (Lightning & Mater meet, Lights Motors Action, Osborne Lights, Animation Academy, etc).

I loved being able to split them up and combine with rider swap! And DS loved getting to ride some stuff twice.

Oh yes, I absolutely thought the same thing when I read your update about it. I would have been so annoyed since we were trying to get back to the park for the evening!

I love your photos of the lights. DS looks so happy to have seen them.

The strangest things entertain kids. Who'd have thought Habit Heroes would warrant another visit?

Probably a great decision to head back to the room early and eat at the CBR food court. And it sounds like a pretty relaxing afternoon for you, being able to rest in the room with DD while DH and DS went swimming.

He absolutely loved them! Just sad DD will never get to really enjoy & remember them, but it was nice to have made the memories with both of them one last time.

DS just loved all of the stuff in Innoventions, but Habit Heroes topped the list! He was definitely bummed when he heard it was closing. I'm glad we took the time to let him do it instead of just saying we'd do it "next time" and not being able to in February.

It was nice to get out of the crowds and enjoy the resort for a bit. DS had been asking about the pool since he first laid eyes on it, and I didn't mind relaxing in the room watching Dexter while DD napped either. :thumbsup2

Day 2 Continued: Friday November 27th

We left off at CBR where we had gone back in the middle of the day to escape the crowds, and enjoy some lunch & downtime. Once DH and DS came back from swimming in the pool and checking out the beach, we were ready to get freshened up for our evening at Magic Kingdom! Although seeing the Osborne Lights all 3 nights sounded appealing, I just didn't think I could go all the way to Disney during Christmastime and not see the Castle lit up. For DD, this meant an outfit change!

Untitled

We were ready to go a little before 5 to head to the MK. I had been messaging Courtney (@courtneybelle) all day to meet up because we had only been able to say a brief hello at MNSSHP in October. She was off that evening and also in MK!

But first, we had to park at the TTC and we decided to take the monorail. That face your kid makes when you walk up just as the monorail is leaving…

Untitled

Untitled

When we arrived at MK, we stopped first to take some photos in front of the train station. I had forgotten how much I love seeing this park dressed up for Christmas! Of course, it would be so much better if they decorated the entire park and not just the entrance and Main Street, but I still love it.

Once we got inside of the park, we stopped for more Photopass in front of the huge Christmas Tree.

I heard from Courtney that she was up by the hub watching Dream Along With Mickey and then waiting for Frozen Holiday Wish, which was perfect since seeing the Castle lighting was our one and only goal for the evening!

Nov 02-059
Main Street at Twilight

Nov 02-060
Courtney found us as we got to the hub, and we chatted while waiting for the castle lighting to begin! We hadn’t seen this show since 2011, and it has changed quite a bit with the addition of the characters from Frozen. I have said this before, but having a little boy who had interest in Frozen when it came out but was far from obsessed, I haven’t experience the Frozen Fatigue many other parents have. So I was excited to see the updated show!

The show was really cute! Of course it centered around Elsa freezing the Castle, but also featured the rest of the characters, Olaf, Anna, and Kristoff. As beautiful as the Castle always is covered in icicle lights, it was even more beautiful with the addition of the turrets being lit as well!

We bid Courtney farewell as she was ready to leave the park, and we were not planning to be far behind, but we had one thing we wanted to do first. We crossed the bridge over to Liberty Square to visit the Christmas store.

Nov 02-080

Nov 02-081

We wanted to get a Disney Christmas ornament for DD’s first Christmas, and what better place to find one? We shopped around awhile and picked out a couple of options until I found the PERFECT one! We wanted to get it personalized with her name and the year, but when we went to check out, we found out that it wouldn’t be ready until after 10 pm that night. We couldn’t have it sent back to our room either because it wouldn’t arrived until Sunday and we were checking out early Sunday morning to start driving home. But, they said we could purchase it now and bring it back in the morning to have the personalization done. We figured that would be best, so that’s what we did. I’ll be jumping ahead a bit, but this is the finished product.

Untitled

I’m pretty much obsessed with it.

After making our purchase, we were ready to leave. We knew if we tried to go into the park and even ride one thing we would end up leaving way later than we had planned, and with an early morning coming up, we wanted plenty of sleep.

DS wanted a pic of him with the tree on the way out.

Nov 02-084

As we continued on towards the exit, I spotted the area over next to City Hall where Santa meets. It hadn’t even dawned on me that he would be meeting in the park yet, and I had been so set on getting to Disney Springs the next day during our break to meet him. A quick online check confirmed he would indeed be meeting in MK, so since that was our destination for the next morning, I realized we could just meet him there. It looked like he wouldn't be out until 1 pm, so that put a damper on our plans to get out of the park for lunch, but it still meant not having to go all the way to Disney Springs, so I was okay with that.

Anyway, we got out of the park and up the ramp to the monorail platform. We got on a Star Wars monorail back to the TTC to drive back to our resort.

Nov 02-085

DD was in the carrier being SO cute the whole way to the TTC giggling and blowing raspberries. The ladies next to us on the monorail were getting a real kick out of hearing her carrying on!

We got back to CBR and stopped at the food court for some pizza to bring back to the room for dinner before getting ready for bed. Our trip felt like it had only just begun, but we were about to start our last day already!

UP NEXT: Let Us In, Let Us In!

DD is such a cutie in her mermaid outfit!

DS represents us all after we miss a monorail/bus/etc. haha so funny!

Love the PP shots. There really is nothing like Christmastime at Disney!

Love love love all the castle lighting photos! Glad you were able to get over there to see it :)

Such a cute ornament you purchased.

Awww, that's a high compliment coming from a cutie like Izzy! True story, Paxton thinks every little boy in every picture is him. I really got a kick out of watching @TheMaxRebo 's DL trip video with him because every time he saw Peter he would ask if that was him. I kept asking him, "Paxton, do you even know who these other people are or remember going on vacation with them?! Why do you think that is you??" And he would just giggle. :rotfl:

did I forget to mention we took Paxton with us? Feels like something I would have at least brought up in passing with you ;)

That's kinda funny as we have the opposite with Emma in that she is in a phase where she loves "babies" and pictures of babies, etc. - but she doesn't get the concept of a picture of herself ... so when we show her pictures of her when she was a baby she loves the pictures but shakes her head when we tell her that is her in the picture

sounds like a really nice evening and glad everything worked out with meeting up with Courtney!

Glad you enjoyed the show. Somehow I haven't gotten as fatigued by Frozen as you think I would (I think it helps I really enjoy the music - very Broadway musical nature to it) ... though there are a few times I think they are shoe-horning those characters into things ... but I think the Castle lightening fits the characters well

Love the ornament ... we had gotten a very similar one for Emma (Dumbo hat, but I think the ears look a little different on the one we got, guess they change it a bit year to year)

Wow, can't believe your last day already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter