I just saw Snow White for the first time!!

JasonDVC

DIS Veteran
My SIL had it DVR'ed and I watched it for the first time last night. I'm 35yo. Don't ask why or how that's just the way it is.

Anyway, I enjoyed it! :thumbsup2

That's wonderful. Sometimes I wish I could see the classics again for a first time. They are so magical!

I just watched 2 classic Disney movies for the first time with my kids because they were too scary for me when I was younger! We watched Alice in Wonderland (I couldn't get past the queen before) and we watched Pinnochio (I couldn't get past the kidnapping part). I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Pinnochio but AIW was bizzarre!:crazy2:

What a cool experience Jason. Hard to believe that when this movie was made that skeptics said that audiences would never want to sit through a feature length animated film. :confused3 I guess if you're going to be wrong, might as well be monumentally wrong;) :earsboy:

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to DISboards.

Good for you! I hope you enjoyed Snow White. I think it's a wonderful film. Enjoy!

I will NEVER forget the first time I saw Snow White. I was about 6 years old. My mom took me to the drive in theater to see it. The scene when the dwarfs are chasing the evil queen/witch up the rocky mountain, with the lightning and thunder booming lit up the entire sky! I was absolutely hysterical...terrified...crying...It took me a long time not to be afraid of bad storms after that.

My mum took my brother and I to see it when we were small children, (I was born 1968) and when the queen turned into the old witch I was really frightened and cried! I remember coming out of the cinema and my dad collected us and seeing me crying my eyes out still LOL!

Now all these years later I got to see this 'treasure' again and loved it! A real classic IMO.

I loved this movie as a little girl, but watching it now, Snow White's voice/singing grates my nerves beyond belief. Love the Evil Queen, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter