I just saved $159 on park tickets!!

Thanks so much for the heads-up! I dug out my old newsletter and ordered the 10 Day Premiums. Now for a question -- should we go to DTD and "activate" these before we hit the parks? How does that work? Thanks!

Sorry, but will someone also PM me. I deleted mine thinking that I would wait to buy our tickets for Dec. but if I can get a deal I would rather do it now.
Thanks!

I too will not delete my MS newsletter till the next one comes out!! Can anyone PM me too the link for the great savings. Thank you soooo much. This is our first trip to WDW and we are taking our DD 6 and 8! Thank you!!!! :cool1:

I will not delete the newsletter again. I usually don't delete it, but I can't find it. Thanks!

I've not been getting my newsletter. Then found out all Bellsouth.net people had been deleted! So I signed up on the 15th, but would love to not have to wait till TAX DAY for it.

T H A N K S ! ! ! ! :love:

festivedaisy said:
Thanks so much for the heads-up! I dug out my old newsletter and ordered the 10 Day Premiums. Now for a question -- should we go to DTD and "activate" these before we hit the parks? How does that work? Thanks!

You don't have to "activate" these tickets...they are not vouchers for tickets, they are the actual tickets...ready to use whenever you enter any of the parks or options....which is another great reason for buying them ahead of time! Aren't you glad that we all "Dis"?...I always am, especially when I breeze right on by the long ticket buying lines in the parks!

I just signed up for the newsletter. I would appreciate anyone who will PM me the info.....Thanks ever so much!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay i know this redundent but if I could also get a pm on this topic i would appreciate it. i also receive the newsletter but deleted it and must have missed that part. Thanks. :crazy:

I just read this post and went back to find mousesavers newsletter and trash had been emptied. Could you please pm link, I really appreciate it. Thanks :)

:love: :love: :love: :love: OP: Thank you!!!!! I ordered my tickets today. The grand total for (5) 10 day premium hopper nonexpir tickets just about made me passout, but I am floored by how much we saved in the long run. Especially, since two of them were for children that may be adult age on future trips. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Could someone PLEASE pm me the lionk also-- my eamil acct deleted it after 7 days because I hadnt saved it--TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter