I just saved $159 on park tickets!!

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by firecracker, Mar 28, 2005.

1. firecracker

firecracker never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou

Undercovertourist.com and Ticketmania.com are in a bidding war on 10 day totally loaded (premium, non-expiry) park tickets! Sign up for mousesavers.com monthly newsletter and you get extra discounts!

I just saved $159 over Disney gate price on 4 (2 adult, 2 kids) 10 day premium non-expirys!! The 10 day loaded was actually like $20 cheaper than the 9-day!!!

Do you know how many Disney meals I can buy for $159!!!

Thanks Mary @ Mousesavers!!! You rock!

Carmen

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pjlla

pjlla DIS Veteran

Did you find a link at mousesavers or was it something that came with your newsletter? I haven't received a newsletter lately... was this something that came a while ago? I'd be VERY interested in buying these tickets!!......P

4. THESCHULTZFIVE

THESCHULTZFIVE DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>I'm really nuts

Thanks, I just signed up!!

5. firecracker

firecracker never been tagged, but that's OK...I'm secure abou

The MS newsletter is published on the 15th of each month, so the next one will be out April 15. Don't know if you can email Mary to get a March newsletter or not.

Mary, are you on here to answer this?? Hope so...

6. Ozymoe

Ozymoe <font color=blue>I bare all!

I hope Mary reads this too...I am a Mousesaver's Newsletter subscriber but I don't always save the newsletter after I read it. When I go to the MouseSavers site and click on "tickets", I just see the same price that TicketMania has been offering all along. I guess this is because I am not using a link from the Newsletter. I would like another copy of the Newsletter also so I could check out the prices!

7. jdk5672

jdk5672 Earning My Ears

Don't know how to insert a thread link though... Read the thread about Undercover Tourist Rocks. There was a discussion about the various discounters, someone called Ticketmania and told them UCT was less so Ticketmania lowered the price. This JUST happened.

dl :cool1:

8. beth_cam

beth_cam DIS Veteran

mousesavers website says they cant reissue old letters. For the most part their discount at ticketmania saves approximately $3 (atleast on the ones I looked at) per ticket off the regular ticktmania prices. However after mary (mousesavers.com) called tickemania 7 day and 10 day premium non exp. tickets were further reduced. ticketmanias regular prices are a couple of dollars higher (again - on the ones i looked at) than disney advanced order prices but since they already include tax it is cheeper in the end.

9. MCazer

MCazer Unofficial Travel Agent to My Friends!

Thank you Thank you!

I ordered 2 last month, and thought I got a great deal, so, now its cheaper so I got 2 more! They are for next year and another year.

I got the 10 day - non-expiring, Premium Hopper with 5 plusses!

WOO HOO, our 2006 trip is covered as well as 2007 !

10. chop456

chop456 DIS Veteran

Ooooh, I deleted the newsletter and also emptied out my deleted folder. Ugh, I am going to have to wait until April 15th. I am hoping these prices stay that way until then!

11. beth_cam

beth_cam DIS Veteran

did you ever click on the link? I was surprised the other day when i started typing in www.ticketmania.com in the address line of the browser and the link for mousesavers discounts at ticktmania showed up.

12. SUSIEQ

SUSIEQ DIS Veteran

Just a reminder, NEVER delete your mousesaver's newletter until the next one comes out on the 15th of the following month!

13. PURTYPAT1

PURTYPAT1 DIS Veteran

FIRECRACKER, HOW MUCH DID YOU END UP PAYING? DID YOU GO WITH TICKETMANIA OR UNDERCOVERTOUNST.COM?

IS THERE ANYWAY, TO GET THE DISCOUNT BEFORE APRIL 15TH? I SIGNED UP MOUSESAVERS ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.

THANKS FOR THE INFO

PATRICIA

14. aka-mad4themouse

aka-mad4themouse <font color="blue">Budget Board Co-Host</font>

Hi PurtyPat1,
    Mary has asked Mousesavers Newsletter subscribers to refrain from posting the actual ticket prices from the links in her newsletters. You can probably figure out what firecracker paid by the info already posted.

If you signed up for the newsletter, you should receive your first one around the 15th of April. Sometimes, someone from the DIS will PM the link to you if you ask for it. It can't be posted here.

15. JessetheCowgirl

JessetheCowgirl DIS Veteran

Would someone please PM me the link? Thanks for the tip m4mouse!

16. MCazer

Everyone, please check your emails or your PM from MCazer!

17. PURTYPAT1

PURTYPAT1 DIS Veteran

THANK YOU MCAZER!!!!!!! :sunny:

18. jadejazzkayla

jadejazzkayla always planning the next trip.

can i get a pm too? thanks. terry

19. MCazer

JadeJazzKayla, check your email.

20. always quiet

always quiet Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hyd

Could I bother someone for a PM about this? I accidentally deleted Mary's newletter and when I click on the ticketmania/mousesavers link in my favorites folder, all I get is "page not found"!! :earseek:

Thanks! I really appreciate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love2:

21. kelly622

kelly622 Earning My Ears

Could someone pm me as well? khartnett@adelphia.net

I'm really trying to figure out what to do. I was going to get the PAP but the difference between getting that and the 10day no exp and 5 pluses factoring in the discounted room price is $521.27. However, we can not get the DDE pass either. Guess you can't get the dining plan if you buy your tix through undercovertourist.com right?

Thanks for any advice!