I just realized I have CM pins!

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by TSI_Fan, May 1, 2001.

1. TSI_Fan

TSI_Fan Guest

A year ago, a friend of mine (former CM) have me 2 cast member pins as part of a birthday present. I didn't think anything of it until now when I started collecting pins. So I added them to my collection on pinpics.com, but I couldn't find any informtaion on if they are rare, or if they have any value. On the pinpics.com site, they are pins #1 and #61. Any info?

Also, this brings my collection up to 6 now. I want to display these in a frame, but I cannot figure out how to display these properly...any ideas from people who have displayed their pins?

Thanks for any info!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. pintrader

pintrader <font color=FF66FF>Leader of the Conga Line to ton

Let me be the first to direct you to our board famous framer NH Mickey (Nat). I am not sure how you see his beautiful creations other than go back to our old boards and bring up his posts.:wave: :wave:

4. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co

5. TSI_Fan

TSI_Fan Guest

Thanks for the ideas!!! All this can be found at craft stores, correct?

6. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co

Yes most all of it came from AC Moore's Crafts.

7. KathiWithAnI

KathiWithAnI <font color=006600>Found out it's not nice to teas

Hi and welcome to the collector's boards!

I went and looked at the 2 pins you mentioned, unfortunately I am a TDS CM and those are from the parks-- I wish I could give you more info ........

Kathi

8. jk1

jk1 Mouseketeer

Your pin #1 is a CM/promotional pin that was produced for the Millennium Celebration. Your pin #61 is a pin that is/was available for purchase only at the WDW CM store - Company D. Although neither was/is very rare, they are not available to the General Public.