I just had to say Thank You!!!...

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by NHMickey, Sep 22, 2001.

1. NHMickey

NHMickey <font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co

Dec 24, 1999
    I want to say thank you to a very special person, Darlene. She made my day. In fact Darlene you made my year. I got home from work today to find a box in my mail. In side it was a little round case and inside that was a very special little gift. She had given me a watch... Not just any watch but a very special watch. It was a Best Guess watch from Disney. Along with it where some words to warm my heart. Darlene you are always here... In my heart... God Bless :)

Thank you Darlene. And the cheese soup... Is on me :)
  2. Mickey527

Mickey527 DIS Veteran

Feb 1, 2000
    Can I cut in on your thank you and send one of my own.

Darlene, you get my vote for President of the Peach Society. (sorry MIke)
    Or I will nominate you into our little Caballero group.

You go out of your way to make everyone happy on these boards. You sent a wonderful pin swap pin, You sent Nat his watch, and I never announced it on the boards but she did the same for me too.
    And your birthday pin has a special place in my book.

Last month she sent me the cutest little clip on watch. I showed it to everyone at our last CT mini meet and they were all jealous.

We love you Darlene................... Peggie
  3. Mickey7811

Mickey7811 DIS Veteran

Jun 20, 2000
    Your welcome to everyone. I am a Fairy God Mother in training and when I do become the Fairy God Mother I will make everyone's dreams and wishes come true.

Nat, I am glad you like your "door Prize" from the Pin Meet. I thought it was a great watch and thought you might enjoy it. And I am going to take you up on that cheese soup offer.

Peggie, look at all the wonderful things you do for everyone. It was just a little Thank You for being so nice.

And I truly believe that I got more pleasure out of giving Robyn the Continuing the Traditions pin then she got receiving it.

And I am quite thrilled to be the Vice Peachident - a great honor indeed.

Now I hope I remembered to get all the pins that people ask for at the Disney Store today.

It is tough being a Fairy God Mother in training.