I just donated Mypoints

mickeem

Crazy4WDW!!
I know its hard to save those little points, but if anyone felt like it, MYpoints offers an area to spend your points on a American Red Cross donation. It's a thought during this terrible time.
Just a thought if anyone had the urge to spend some points..

Traci-
Rochester, NY

Thanks! I didn't realize we could do that!

I just got an e-mail, donated all the points in my account. What an easy way to give a little bit. Kudo's to mypoints for making this an option.

just donated mine - only had 2600 but every little bit helps! Points today and Blood tomorrow. Our prayers and thoughts with all. Nancy

I also donated all the points in both mine and DH's accounts...Thanks for the heads up

Thanks for this wonderful idea. I took it one step further and emailed Mypoints asking them if they could send out a general email for people like me who may not think of this idea on their own.

I too donated the 400 points I could donate, as they are only letting you donate in 200 point increments. When I reach the next 200 point marker, I will be sure and donate again. (Should be within a few days.)

I just got an e-mail from mypoints thanking for donating points, and they said that in just 2 days donations in points have exceeded $150,000, so if you think your points don't add up, think again and donate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter