I just called and YES! I have the FREE QS Dining PIN!

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by crushonmickey, Feb 22, 2010.

1. crushonmickey

crushonmickey Mouseketeer

I'm so excited! I'll have to get used to no Table service this trip, but I think it will work out well.

I had no idea I had the PIN until I called. YAYYY!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. 3princesses+aprince

3princesses+aprince DIS Veteran

That's exactly what I did! I waited every day and opened my email with crossed fingers, but nothing. One day I said, what the heck, let me just call, I've heard of people having them and not knowing before.

WELL WOO HOO I GOT ONE TOO! I got mine last month, I was so excited!!! We booked at ASMu, so we're doing QS as well. We did it in May and loved it, so we're SOME HAPPY CAMPERS OVER HERE We're a family of 6, so that saves us big bucks!

4. S.S.Oceanlover

S.S.Oceanlover DIS Veteran

congrats you guys and enjoy!

I'm still hoping. Got an email today from Disney Destinations and thought I had it only to find out it was for the gift cards.

Bill

5. crushonmickey

crushonmickey Mouseketeer

I know what you mean about the great money savings! We are a family of six also. We booked 2 rooms at Pop Century, June 15 - 23. This Free QS Dining is saving us over $1200. Beats the 25% room only discount by a mile!

And - We don't even have to pay the extra adult charge for our oldest (19 year old) that we would have to pay at the Family Suites or FW Cabins, since there are two rooms. I guess I have to update my signature block :cool1:

6. mlittig

mlittig DIS Veteran

That is great news :yay: Congratulations and enjoy your trip :wave:

7. SWAMPBO

SWAMPBO Earning My Ears

if I am not mistaken you can upgrade to tables service for $12 adult and $2 child per day...

8. Janea+Twins

Janea+Twins Earning My Ears

What number do you call to see if there is a pin with your name? I'm one of the ones who keep checking their emails and never having any about pin codes but instead i have a whole bunch of disney visa card offers :laughing:

9. Disney25th

Disney25th Mouseketeer

Good Question!!!! Can you???????????:confused3

10. beautifultomorrow

beautifultomorrow DIS Veteran

Last fall there was a free QS deal for value (can't remember if it was pin or gp) and I was able to upgrade to the regular plan for the price difference ($10 at that time). It is DEFINITELY worth the $10 or $12 to upgrade if you ask me.

11. X and G's mom

X and G's mom DIS Veteran

I want to know this too! Sneaking in a 2nd trip this year would be AWESOME!

12. aceys_h0ney

aceys_h0ney DIS Veteran

I was able to upgrade to the regular dining plan just had to pay the cost difference. It was more then $10 but I am going in the summer when the plan is more expensive. Still worth it!