I have until midnight tonight to cancel my DVC contract

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by ear_poppin, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. ear_poppin

    ear_poppin <font color=purple>DVC since Jan 2004<br><font col

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2003
    Messages:
    344
    As I am from the UK we have a 15 day cooling off period. This expires tonight unless I fax a cancellation notice through to the number given to me.

    What do I do? The recent talk has made me a little nervous...should I cancel and then maybe re buy if it is all ok or just grit my teeth?

    Help
     
  2. Avatar

    DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.



    to hide this adverts.
  3. jerinknox

    jerinknox Comcast Hater

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2002
    Messages:
    110
    Good Question!


    If I were you I would cancel and wait and see what happens. I'm worried myself that I might have wasted my money.

    Take a look at this Selling
     
  4. BEACHCLUBVILLAS

    BEACHCLUBVILLAS Mouseketeer

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2002
    Messages:
    304
    That's a decision only you can make. But, I can tell you that I own and certainly won't be selling my points. I expect to continue to have many more wonderful vacations and to tryo out all the beautiful DVC resorts. I say, grit your teeth and make your reservation for your next trip home.
     
  5. SimbaNoodle

    SimbaNoodle Welcome home? It's like I never left.

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2001
    Messages:
    738
    That is definately a personal decisions, but I own 410 points and would not think about selling.
     
  6. bobbiwoz

    bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

    Joined:
    Aug 26, 2003
    Messages:
    72,476
    Oh, you're the person with the dog with the dog biscuit, my dear Buster couldn't do that!

    I couldn't give you any advice, just wanted you to know that I do appreciate that it's a tough decision, Good luck.

    Bobbi:D
     
  7. Maistre Gracey

    Maistre Gracey DIS Veteran

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2002
    Messages:
    8,103
    I am going to wait and see what happens before I start selling.
    That being said, you really have nothing to lose by cancelling your deal. If three months down the road this is all pans out to be nothing, you can still buy SSR at that time, and likely for the same price.

    Good luck... :cool:

    MG
     

Share This Page