I have to share!!!

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
As of today I have lost 100 lbs. I started Atkins January 21, 2004 and I started exercising for the first time ever. I have gone from a size 24 to a size 14 or 16 without a W after it. This is the first time I have shoped in a non-plus size store in 12 years. I know everyone here will understand what this mean to me.

Judy

JUDY, JUDY, JUDY!
:thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

That's amazing! And just imagine how much more you will be enjoying your October WDW trip too!

You should be so very proud of yourself ::yes::

OMG! That is wonderful! Thank you SO much for sharing! What an inspiration! Keep up the good work and post a pic if you've got it! You go, girlfriend!

:hyper: :Pinkbounc :wave: You are an inspiration! Thank you for keeping hope alive for alot of us. What kind of excercises did you do? How often did you excercise? Any tips on the menu you used would be gratefully received. Judy, may you enjoy wonderful health the rest of your life:wave2:

Talk about inspiration...that is just awesome! I just started atkins, well re-started, and this is just the kind of thing I needed to see. It CAN be done! Way to go!!!

I belong to a health club and they offer personal trainers for $33 an hour. I find the investment well worth the investment. I have to have regimentation. As many of you know if you go home you will not leave again. I go straight from work and they have free daycare during your workout. I also started spinning 3 weeks ago and can now make it through class without dying. I look forward to walking around WDW without having to stop for a breather and picking my rides by what I can fit into. This will be the first time in 12 years that I have not had to pry myself into/out of the airline seat.

My daughter wanted to go horseback riding last trip and I had to say no because the weight limit is 225. Now I have it planned for this trip, weather permitting.

Thanks for the continued encouragement

judy:sunny: :teeth:

Judy,

Have a blasy horse back riding! You should be SOOO proud of yourself!

How wonderful for you. You must be on :cloud9: :thewave:

WOW!! Way to go. You must be so thrilled with your new self!!
What is 'spinning' ?
Havea great trip.

Congratulations Judy!

crz4mm2: Spinning is an exercise class on stationary bicycles.

Judy,

You have changed your life and should be very proud of yourself. I know the dis'ers on this board are proud of you.

I bet your doc would be very happy with all you have done.

Great job!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

That is FANTASTIC!!! Congratulations to you on your success, that truly is amazing and you must feel so good about yourself.:sunny:

Congratulations, Judy on all your accomplishments. It is certainly a wonderful feeling when hard work pays off over the long haul. You are going to have such a great Disney trip...keep up your good habits...a new healthy life is ahead of you...yahoo!!!:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave: :thewave: :rockband: :jumping3: :cool1: :jumping3: :goodvibes :wave2: :sunny: ::yes:: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Congratulation on your weight loss. I know how you feel. There are several ride at the local parks in our area that I couldn't ride. I am going on the 16th and am hoping to fit into more rides than last time.

Jeremy

I have 30 more pounds to go and I will be right there with you sister!!!!! Congratuations and keep up the good work!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter