I have to say this....

Thinktinknpixiedust

DIS Veteran
In less than a month we'll be in Disney!!! :banana: I get to start packing!! :cheer2: months and months of planning, and it's time to execute all of those detailed lists!! :woohoo:

Yippee!!! :yay:

I agree!!! WE go in 10 :cool1: days!! We are getting so excited---But I am already thinking that I will be sad when I return and won't want to read the Disboards for a while :confused3

I'm taking a break from Disney this year, but I am starting to get that Disney Fever again. I wish I were going.

I'm getting home sick for Dis.

Enjoy every second of this magical place.

You say less than a month.. How much less ? I just hit the 28 day mark :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
I am so excited!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

However.. my AAA agent screwed up my ressies... and now she is trying to fix everything ....

but thats ok... I am still going .... :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Fourfun we are going in 28 days too!!! Hey where are you staying?? I understand the feeling of knowing how bad I will feel when it's over. I just can't look at the people checking in as I am checking out! Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!

Scott-n-Michelle, just think, when we are all done you still get to go!! :goodvibes

Thinktinknpixiedust said:
Fourfun we are going in 28 days too!!! Hey where are you staying?? I understand the feeling of knowing how bad I will feel when it's over. I just can't look at the people checking in as I am checking out! Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!

Scott-n-Michelle, just think, when we are all done you still get to go!! :goodvibes

Us too!!! We're staying at POR also!!!! See ya at the pool!!

Whoo-hoo! :cool1: For the trip and the detailed lists (I love making those and crossing things off!) Wanna share some of the specifics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter